World at War - COD level ups

Me and the OH haven't played on the world at war maps for a few days, and we thought the levels were capped at level 11. However we've just gone on to play today and people are on higher levels than this. One guy had been playing for only a couple of hours and was on level 22. Has anyone on here managed to get past level 11????

9 Comments

Yeh i think they have updated it as my boyfriend is now on quite a high level.
They also added new game types i think as search and destroy want on there befor but is now!!

Original Poster

Thanks, my OH will be chuffed, he loves search and destroy!

me 2

I just wish they'd fix the glitch on roundhouse, people hiding under the map sucks major 'bum'

ctuk;3240431

I just wish they'd fix the glitch on roundhouse, people hiding under the … I just wish they'd fix the glitch on roundhouse, people hiding under the map sucks major 'bum'

Yeah, that can get properly annoying,

I think they've raised the level cap to 24 now, so you can unlock some more guns and perks. And now theres some hardcore playlists too, which are great for the snipers.

The one thing i hate about it is

Thr recon

Now on cod4 you could have the uav jammer but every 2 mins the enemy knows where you are so ruins the game

dandoc2;3241025

The one thing i hate about it is Thr recon Now on cod4 you could have the … The one thing i hate about it is Thr recon Now on cod4 you could have the uav jammer but every 2 mins the enemy knows where you are so ruins the game

tried camoflage?

ctuk;3242482

tried camoflage?

no they always know where you are so ruins the game

dandoc2;3243414

no they always know where you are so ruins the game

The perk camoflage is a UAV jammer :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2188
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1646
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6521244
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861853

See more discussions