world athletics championships Berlin

Banned 8 replies
Found 17th Aug 2009
just watched mens 10,000 metres and Brendan (I'm so knowledgable ) Foster waffling on about lapped runners should move out from inside of track to allow leaders to pass!
Eh?
D***head or what, as if they know who is behind them.
Perhaps he used to do that as a runner and that explains why he never won anything?

1. Misc
  2. Berlin
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Berlin
8 Comments

Sloth/Mod

They do know most of the time though as there is a giant screen showing them.

But still...........wouldn't hurt them to run an extra yard if they are that far in front. lol

Original Poster Banned

never mind Brendan, just watched womens 100m, check out the asses on those 4 Jamaican runners, thought we just had a total eclipse of the moon!

Sloth/Mod

bulkomuff;6043828

never mind Brendan, just watched womens 100m, check out the asses on … never mind Brendan, just watched womens 100m, check out the asses on those 4 Jamaican runners, thought we just had a total eclipse of the moon!

Fraser came out of those blocks like a rocket.

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;6043839

Fraser came out of those blocks like a rocket.

false start imo

Sloth/Mod

bulkomuff;6043861

false start imo

I don't think she was first to rise.........she just drove out of them like a rocket.

Original Poster Banned

bulkomuff;6043828

never mind Brendan, just watched womens 100m, check out the asses on … never mind Brendan, just watched womens 100m, check out the asses on those 4 Jamaican runners, thought we just had a total eclipse of the moon!

hope they aren't in the long jump, 15 metres would equate to 13.5 metres once the bum imprint was taken into account!

bulkomuff;6043828

Never mind the jamaican runners!!
Did you see the blonde ENGLISH one in the womens 800m.
She made it into the final.
She was F-I-T :whistling:

Sloth/Mod

Gay and Chambers have chickened out of going up against Bolt in the 200m :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…23
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!79
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions