World Cup 2018: BBC iPlayer to stream matches in 4K HDR

Found 11th Jul
The BBC is to stream dozens of World Cup matches live in 4K resolution and high dynamic range colour (HDR) to UK-based audiences in June and July.

bbc.co.uk/new…154
Community Updates
Top comments
Where have you been. Under a rock?
Edited by: "andy186186" 11th Jul
10 Comments
Moved to MISC.
deleted1954986
sigma5 m ago

Moved to MISC.

I see that free on big screen is the top deal today, that it should not be in misc? Or this may be a deal too?
deleted195498611th Jul

I see that free on big screen is the top deal today, that it should not be …I see that free on big screen is the top deal today, that it should not be in misc? Or this may be a deal too?

It's just info not a deal. Free on Odeon screens is a deal as it's normally a charged event.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 11th Jul
Edited by: "andy186186" 11th Jul
deleted1954986
andy18618646 m ago

How did you found me?
Also worth mentioning you will be a minute or 2 behind the rest of the neighbourhood watching on TV normally.
deleted1954986
darkstryder3602 m ago

Also worth mentioning you will be a minute or 2 behind the rest of the …Also worth mentioning you will be a minute or 2 behind the rest of the neighbourhood watching on TV normally.

Yeah, but this add even more fun actually. We are 3 hours later than Russia anyway.
Unless you have Sony’s flagship A1 Oled TV
deleted1954986
What a shame, they have broadcast France Vs Belgium but not Croatia Vs England. So I thought, but after the match, I see, there's a reason.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants