Groups

World Cup Bets

Anyone betting this world cup, i know alot of people took up the free bets but is anyone carrying on?

If so post your bets in this thread as you go.

Post bet
    Post betting firm

27 Comments

Original Poster

Ghana to win 4/1 at Betfair

£5 on

£25 return with stake if won

£5 double on Ghana and Germany returns £24. Bet365.

£20 Accumulator with 888sport

Argentina vs Nigeria
    Germany vs Australia
    Holland vs Denmark
    Brazil vs N Korea
    Chile vs Honduras
    Spain vs Switzerland

Will return £151 if successful.

Original Poster

stevieglesga;8827840

£20 Accumulator with 888sportArgentina vs NigeriaGermany vs … £20 Accumulator with 888sportArgentina vs NigeriaGermany vs AustraliaHolland vs DenmarkBrazil vs N KoreaChile vs HondurasSpain vs SwitzerlandWill return £151 if successful.

Not a bad bet, only one i'd be worried about is Chile vs Honduras though.

Is that game near the end of your accumulator?

Gonna go make a £2 accumulator now

Starr;8827873

Not a bad bet, only one i'd be worried about is Chile vs Honduras … Not a bad bet, only one i'd be worried about is Chile vs Honduras though.Is that game near the end of your accumulator?Gonna go make a £2 accumulator now

Hopefully Palacios and Suazo being out for Honduras will ease my worries but also worried a bit about Dutch vs Danes

Original Poster

stevieglesga;8827894

Hopefully Palacios and Suazo being out for Honduras will ease my worries … Hopefully Palacios and Suazo being out for Honduras will ease my worries but also worried a bit about Dutch vs Danes

I didn't know that, Dutch should do fine.

I cant believe the odds on this game, Ghana playing better but in the bookies eyes have little chance to win :?

It was 11-1 for Gyan to hit post, i was looking at that bet lol

Original Poster

Serbia red card, last 15 mins with 10 men

Starr;8828061

Serbia red card, last 15 mins with 10 men

Bet you were worried for a moment. Good luck for the last few minutes. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

stevieglesga;8828143

Bet you were worried for a moment. Good luck for the last few minutes. … Bet you were worried for a moment. Good luck for the last few minutes. :thumbsup:

Its only a fiver, was thinking of lumping £20 on but the odds scared me lol

Only a few mins left for stoppage

Original Poster

Bet 1
    Tim Cahill to score a header

6.5 with [url]www.sport888.com[/url]

£3 Stake £19.50 returns

Bet 2
    Accumulator for the next 3 days.

Germany vs Australia
    Holland vs Denmark
    Japan vs Cameroon - Draw
    Italy vs Paraguay
    Ivory Coast vs Portugal - Draw
    Brazil vs North Korea

£3 stake Returns £165

The 4 wins should be fine, the 2 draws are the dodgy results but thats why the odds are so good.

Just seen this on sport888
    First goal of game direct from free-kick or corner 18/1

Think thats quite a good bet

If Bastian Schweinsteiger scores tonight i win £86, £20 from sport888

£20 on 3 or more goals in the Germany vs Australia game, can't remember the odds now

1st £5 Landbrokes bet on a draw in the same game, will return £20

Original Poster

sancho1983;8828881

If Bastian Schweinsteiger scores tonight i win £86, £20 from sport888£20 o … If Bastian Schweinsteiger scores tonight i win £86, £20 from sport888£20 on 3 or more goals in the Germany vs Australia game, can't remember the odds now1st £5 Landbrokes bet on a draw in the same game, will return £20

I was thinking of going for a Bastian Schweinsteiger goal,

Went for a Tim Cahill header instead

Ahhhhh so close with the head

Silly Schweinsteiger!!

Got £39 for there being 3 or more goals though, and the £20 back from Bastian not scoring.

Also got an accumulator on Germany and Italy to win, Denmark/Netherlands draw. £5 at 12/1, not sure about the draw tbh

Original Poster

sancho1983;8830418

Silly Schweinsteiger!!Got £39 for there being 3 or more goals though, and … Silly Schweinsteiger!!Got £39 for there being 3 or more goals though, and the £20 back from Bastian not scoring.Also got an accumulator on Germany and Italy to win, Denmark/Netherlands draw. £5 at 12/1, not sure about the draw tbh

Why dont you cover your draw bet?

Put a double on Netherlands and Italy to win tmrw.

I personally cant see anything but a Netherlands win.

Tim Cahill stuffed up my bet, so close within first 5 mins also.

I was brave and stuck £1 on 4-0 when they were 2-0 up.

Rolling in it now with my £6 win 888sport

Starr;8830446

Why dont you cover your draw bet?Put a double on Netherlands and Italy to … Why dont you cover your draw bet?Put a double on Netherlands and Italy to win tmrw.I personally cant see anything but a Netherlands win.Tim Cahill stuffed up my bet, so close within first 5 mins also.

Think i'll let it run and save my 3 other free bets for later on in the tournament

Original Poster

Currently got £5 on Ivory Cost to win £17 return

Also playing in game on next fk/throw on/ corner

Ladbrokes

Did anyone hear the Chros moyles commentary on the BBC?

91st minute he said "Il put £20 on Slovakia"

92nd minute New Zealand scored.

Original Poster

vengod;8843966

Did anyone hear the Chros moyles commentary on the BBC?91st minute he … Did anyone hear the Chros moyles commentary on the BBC?91st minute he said "Il put £20 on Slovakia" 92nd minute New Zealand scored.

Haha.

What just happened there at the end of the Ivory Coast game,

95 min and they decide to play a short corner instead of punting it in the box. Shocking,

Dont get why they did that...

Im may go for 6-0 tonight.

Original Poster

vengod;8844139

Dont get why they did that...Im may go for 6-0 tonight.

Not gonna touch the late game, no value in it whatsoever.

Stake £50 to get £56 back for Brazil win not worth it for me.

Better value if you go for a someone to score. Potentially a few different goal scorers for Brazil. I'd personally go for Fabiano but he's still only 1.50, so not great odds.

Starr;8844148

Not gonna touch the late game, no value in it whatsoever.Stake £50 to get … Not gonna touch the late game, no value in it whatsoever.Stake £50 to get £56 back for Brazil win not worth it for me.

4-0 = 13/2
    5-0 = 12/1
    6-0 = 28/1

Tempted.

Original Poster

vengod;8844279

4-0 = 13/25-0 = 12/16-0 = 28/1Tempted.

Where are those odds from? 6-0 might be worth a flutter

Ladbrokes
    4-0 13/2
    5-0 10/1
    6-0 16/1

NK will have a fairly decent defence. They play very defensive. They will lose but I don't think they will let in as many as 4 goals!

just had Brazil to win 6-0 @ 16/1 Ladbrokes

stevieglesga;8827840

£20 Accumulator with 888sportArgentina vs NigeriaGermany vs … £20 Accumulator with 888sportArgentina vs NigeriaGermany vs AustraliaHolland vs DenmarkBrazil vs N KoreaChile vs HondurasSpain vs SwitzerlandWill return £151 if successful.

Ah Spain, just as well i "laid" off £100 on Betfair.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions