Groups

World cup betting help

Looking to place a few bets on the WC. Not sure whether to bet on the winner or not, I'd like to back Spain but the winnings would be peanuts.

What should I bet on and also I head about doing combos, how does this work?

P.S. I have a betfair account,

Thanks

11 Comments

If you want to do some interesting betting, with loats of markets and combos etc, then get off betfair and get on paddypower! Betfair is exchange betting so is very limitedin markets and multiples etc

I would go for argentina each way, and fabiano top scorer!

I've put a bet on a team to win and also on who I predict will be in the final as the latter seems to get better odds.

Considering how hard and how open the competition is this year I think the 'to win' odds are rubbish really.

Betting in general is poor on the WC, too many teams don't want to lose and these leads to dull draws in the early stages.

Maybe do accumulators on group winners to start with. Say Spain, Brazil, England, Holland, Germany, South Africa.

I've gone for David Villa to be top scorer at 9/1.

Original Poster

How do I setup a accumulator, cant find the option on paddypower?

greg_68;8788862

Considering how hard and how open the competition is this year I think … Considering how hard and how open the competition is this year I think the 'to win' odds are rubbish really.Betting in general is poor on the WC, too many teams don't want to lose and these leads to dull draws in the early stages.Maybe do accumulators on group winners to start with. Say Spain, Brazil, England, Holland, Germany, South Africa.

why don't you do something like Villa to score first in world cup final, makes it much better odds, and a good chance of winning

Original Poster

I'd ideally like to do an accumulator for guessing the teams that will qualify from all the groups, whats the best site for this?

I would 'lay' England for about £20. If we win then you can be happy knowing we have won the tournament but will be £140 down, in the likely event we don't you will have £20 profit.

Loads of mugs will take your bet too as they are so optimistic and genuinely believe it will happen.

mr.potato_head;8788981

I would 'lay' England for about £20. If we win then you can be happy … I would 'lay' England for about £20. If we win then you can be happy knowing we have won the tournament but will be £140 down, in the likely event we don't you will have £20 profit.Loads of mugs will take your bet too as they are so optimistic and genuinely believe it will happen.

I have been thinking about doing this bet for a while:thumbsup:

Marty1981;8790178

This one at hills the kinda group bet your looking … This one at hills the kinda group bet your looking for?http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/y/5/cp/355/Football.html

Nice one :thumbsup:

Use code F25 for free bet up to the value of £25.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844176
      2. Fraudulent site2546
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …78133
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30391

See more discussions