Groups
    EXPIRED

World Cup Fantasy Football League

For everyone that join the league this is an update to say you can now go ahead and pick your team good luck everyone

15 Comments

Just picked my team...harder than it looks lol. Will probably change it a few times prior to kick off.

Original Poster

davidn84;8761782

Just picked my team...harder than it looks lol. Will probably change it a … Just picked my team...harder than it looks lol. Will probably change it a few times prior to kick off.

i know im the same so many players are listed as forwards but they a more midfield players :x

Why do they make us pick so many players? Suppose i'm just used to the premier league one where you pick your 11 and 4 subs (i think)...would understand if round one was all the group games but its not? ah well...just a bit of fun.

ViperKeith;8761822

i know im the same so many players are listed as forwards but they a more … i know im the same so many players are listed as forwards but they a more midfield players :x

Is it too late to join?

awesome will go pick my team now

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8761847

Is it too late to join?

sorry mid so many people wanted to join to stop the league getting out of control i closed for new entrys on 1st june :oops:

this is a bump to remind others to pick there team:thumbsup:

Original Poster

morning bump reminder

I have a question. Surely there is a cheat here. Whats to stop me buying all the cheap players from honduras et al for 2mil. Then just feilding the same 11 players for the first 3 rounds. These 11 players will 100% pretty much qualify?

Therefor I can get the best 11 players by getting cheap 2mil players I wont ever need to play.?

Hopefully im missing something? As it kinda ruins it

Original Poster

JohnBall;8773797

I have a question. Surely there is a cheat here. Whats to stop me buying … I have a question. Surely there is a cheat here. Whats to stop me buying all the cheap players from honduras et al for 2mil. Then just feilding the same 11 players for the first 3 rounds. These 11 players will 100% pretty much qualify? Therefor I can get the best 11 players by getting cheap 2mil players I wont ever need to play.?Hopefully im missing something? As it kinda ruins it

well u could do that but u taking a risk on ur 11 best players playing all the time and also even if they do play u hope thye score lots of points if a player is rested then u will have a rubbish player in his place

ViperKeith;8774425

well u could do that but u taking a risk on ur 11 best players playing … well u could do that but u taking a risk on ur 11 best players playing all the time and also even if they do play u hope thye score lots of points if a player is rested then u will have a rubbish player in his place

This is though. Thsoe top 11 players arent going to be rested. Messi wont be rested, rooney wont be, buffon wont be, all those top players wont mate. So its possible to do i think, which is a shame. They shoulda kept it at an 11 man squad with 4 subs

Original Poster

another bump 2 remind people to select there teams

Original Poster

bump again 3 days to go now :-D

Original Poster

just over 24 hrs to go to get your team picked:)

What is the HUKD League code?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
    3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
    4. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88

See more discussions