Groups

World Cup Fever

Is there anyone out there like me who is not interested in the football World Cup. I mean obviously as a patrioctic English lady I want the England team to do well, but does almost every advert, live TV programme, etc have to mention this event?

I just hope everyone of these will be behind the 2012 Olympics and behind other sports, but guess not as its not football.

All these cars going around with the England flag flying from their cars, how many could name St Georges Day as April 23rd, but guess most know when it's St Patricks Day, as thats another excuse to get rowdy.

Sorry maybe its a Friday moan but the damm thing doesn't start for days yet!

5 Comments

Women > football > end thread.

I think the fact the World Cup only comes round every 4 years and we always get hyped up to be world beaters and always fail.

I expect SA to be no different.

i think its good for [people to get behind sport it brings revenue into this country and makes me proud to feel british (allthough we dont always win)

Banned

smithyp1;8758693

Women football end thread.I think the fact the World Cup only comes … Women > football > end thread.I think the fact the World Cup only comes round every 4 years and we always get hyped up to be world beaters and always fail. I expect SA to be no different.

Lol I first skimmed through that post and thought it said wife beaters :oops: No wonder the women don't like it

Well, I know a lot of lads who have already pre-thought this out. Sex and the City 2 is out at the cinema. A few of my mates have went to see it with their missuses in the agreement she doesnt touch the tv when football is being played.

Seemed like a fair deal.

im a bloke and couldnt really care less to be honest - would rather watch some rugby
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions