Seeding sucks :x

Banned

Ireland all the way, France are past it :thumbsup:

c'mon Ireland!

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;6621895

Ireland all the way, France are past it :thumbsup:

Very true, but did Ireland ever have it :-D

Is there another round after or is it straight qualification for the 4 winners?

Banned

Babbabooey;6621907

Were still looking for it. I think its at the bottom of the rainbow but all we keep finding is dam pots of gold :thumbsup:

Banned

greg_68;6621933

Is there another round after or is it straight qualification for the 4 … Is there another round after or is it straight qualification for the 4 winners?

Its home and away game for each tie and the winner goes straight into World Cup

Babbabooey;6621907

lol, they had it in 94 when they beat the mighty italy at the world cup, and beat them well too, should have been 2-0 only john sheridan hit the bar. Where were england, scotland and wales then? Hmm, didn't qualify:whistling:

Paddy Charlie;6622024

Its home and away game for each tie and the winner goes straight into … Its home and away game for each tie and the winner goes straight into World Cup

Cheers, don't see why Ireland can't go through then.

TBH it's an easier draw than Russia or Portugal IMO.

Banned

Babbabooey;6621907

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]World Cup 1994. Had it for about 2 weeks. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

greg_68;6621933

Is there another round after or is it straight qualification for the 4 … Is there another round after or is it straight qualification for the 4 winners?

well the way fifa panicked when it looked as if france and ronaldo would be struggling to get there I wouldn't rule out another round or replay if they get beat.

ants97;6622050

well the way fifa panicked when it looked as if france and ronaldo would … well the way fifa panicked when it looked as if france and ronaldo would be struggling to get there I wouldn't rule out another round or replay if they get beat.

Good one, great if all 4 seeds got beat.

ants97;6622050

well the way fifa panicked when it looked as if france and ronaldo would … well the way fifa panicked when it looked as if france and ronaldo would be struggling to get there I wouldn't rule out another round or replay if they get beat.

very very true. platini seems to have his hand up fifa's **** controling them.

Banned

vibeone;6622043

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]World Cup 1994. Had … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]World Cup 1994. Had it for about 2 weeks. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Also had it at the World Cup in Japan 2002

Original Poster

vibeone;6622043

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]World Cup 1994. Had … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]World Cup 1994. Had it for about 2 weeks. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

More liks 270 minutes. Booted out straight after the group stage.

Only 180 miuntes separates them from a nice trip to Africa now... fingers crossed.

Banned

Babbabooey;6622092

More liks 270 minutes. Booted out straight after the group stage.Only … More liks 270 minutes. Booted out straight after the group stage.Only 180 miuntes separates them from a nice trip to Africa now... fingers crossed.

They made the last 16 in '94 and 02. And made the quarters in '90

greg_68;6622042

Cheers, don't see why Ireland can't go through then.TBH it's an easier … Cheers, don't see why Ireland can't go through then.TBH it's an easier draw than Russia or Portugal IMO.

France have the worst manager in world football! Ireland have a decent chance here

to be honest i've not seen much of france at all this year or last. Are they that bad?

mcnally32;6622168

to be honest i've not seen much of france at all this year or last. Are … to be honest i've not seen much of france at all this year or last. Are they that bad?

for all their forward talents they seem to be struggling to score goals, they are probably still favourites for this tie, but not by much

There seems to be a lot of in fighting between the players and the manager

Tough draw for us tbh.

Obviously I would have loved for Ireland to have drawn Greece, but from the other 3 remaining "seeded" teams I would have chosen France ahead of Portugal or Russia. The French have been struggling for form recently under Domenech, so heres hoping that they don't all pull together for one last final push to South Africa.

modoc;6622584

Tough draw for us tbh. Obviously I would have loved for Ireland to have … Tough draw for us tbh. Obviously I would have loved for Ireland to have drawn Greece, but from the other 3 remaining "seeded" teams I would have chosen France ahead of Portugal or Russia. The French have been struggling for form recently under Domenech, so heres hoping that they don't all pull together for one last final push to South Africa.

Greece weren't seeded were they Ukraine was the 4th I thought.

Banned

Yep Greece were the seeded side although it didn't help them much
1 Brazil
2 Spain
3 Netherlands
4 Italy
5 Germany
6 Argentina
7 England
8 Croatia
9 France
10 Portugal
11 USA
12 Russia
13 Switzerland
14 Cameroon
15 Czech Republic
16 Greece
17 Chile
18 Mexico
19 Côte d'Ivoire
20 Serbia
21 Paraguay
22 Ukraine
23 Bulgaria
24 Australia
25 Uruguay
26 Israel
27 Denmark
28 Egypt
29 Algeria
30 Colombia
30 Northern Ireland
32 Nigeria
33 Slovakia
34 Republic of Ireland
35 Honduras
36 Romania
37 Norway
38 Ghana
39 Turkey
40 Japan
41 Sweden
42 Bosnia-Herzegovina
43 Costa Rica
44 Ecuador
45 Gabon
46 Scotland
47 Latvia
48 Korea Republic
49 Slovenia
50 Hungary

Banned

Unlucky Ireland...

First the Irish Elvis passes away (sadly)...

and then the world cup dream is over.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57594
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions