World Health Organization must be so upset their latest ambassador has been unseated

Found 15th Nov 2017
Mugabe under house arrest and his wife scarpers to Namibia.
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
But he did so much to fight the horrid British oppression of his country. He managed to change the bread basket of his nation into a war zone and killed millions with famine.

KILL HIM PUBLICLY!
CookinBat3 m ago

Dave, do you ever leave the house? We're worried about you man. ;P

I'm touched by your concern dear
I like it that they waited untill he was 93. Brilliant.
ha ha ha - yeah pretty sure he wasn't in control in anything but name

32445262-QICKQ.jpg
32445262-Rak5o.jpg
32445262-AhnqN.jpg
I think they will be more worried about what may be a spree of mass killings or war with a new freshed face dictator
catbeans9 m ago

I think they will be more worried about what may be a spree of mass …I think they will be more worried about what may be a spree of mass killings or war with a new freshed face dictator

Yep, seeing what the new guy got up to it looks like they have gone from bad to worse, and reality is those words aren’t strong enough for those two.
As a black Rhodesian who saw the light long ago its good to see him gone!

There are lot of myths and truth about Mugabe but he really took and cheated on so many Blacks and whites.

Old Smithy lived in Salisbury/Harare for years and anyone could have hurt him but they never did, I doubt Mugabe would be left the same fate!
Edited by: "groenleader" 15th Nov 2017
groenleader15th Nov

As a black Rhodesian who saw the light long ago its good to see him …As a black Rhodesian who saw the light long ago its good to see him gone!There are lot of myths and truth about Mugabe but he really took and cheated on so many Blacks and whites. Old Smithy lived in Salisbury/Harare for years and anyone could have hurt him but they never did, I doubt Mugabe would be left the same fate!

not quite gone yet
looks like it will be one of his inner circle who takes over
When i worked with an accountant who in a former life was a farmer in Zimbabwe, he could tell some stories, but basically he was ordered off his farm, a successful one that employed many locals who lived on the farm and was abundant with produce.

Some cronies of Mugabe was installed but they were told to rip out all the veggies and replace with Tobacco and they weren't allowed to grow any food, within a year the farm was ruined and fed no one.

I just hope that Mugabe isn't replaced by another tin pot dictator, and Zimamwe can move forward democratically and start to reverse their fortunes.
mattmerch3 h, 43 m ago

not quite gone yet looks like it will be one of his inner circle who takes …not quite gone yet looks like it will be one of his inner circle who takes over

Maybe, I think for the other countries to be happy that its not a coup, they will demand an election. Zanu PF are not so popular with the younger voters. Its exciting to see....!
DKLS4 h, 27 m ago

When i worked with an accountant who in a former life was a farmer in …When i worked with an accountant who in a former life was a farmer in Zimbabwe, he could tell some stories, but basically he was ordered off his farm, a successful one that employed many locals who lived on the farm and was abundant with produce.Some cronies of Mugabe was installed but they were told to rip out all the veggies and replace with Tobacco and they weren't allowed to grow any food, within a year the farm was ruined and fed no one.I just hope that Mugabe isn't replaced by another tin pot dictator, and Zimamwe can move forward democratically and start to reverse their fortunes.

My uncle worked on a farm and his son, my cousin was about 19 at the time and was caught up in the "rush for Zimbabwe" to be born. He ended up fighting for Zanu PF as Terr/guerrilla.

Anyway my cousin was on some tirade no doubt fed to him by Zanu PF and was saying how about he and his dad would take over the farm etc.

Uncle said to his son, look around, what do any of us know about running a farm!? Of course as history shows he was right.

Lots of people dreamed of a reversed Rhodesia without ever seeing what it took to build that, let alone slide in and run it.

My uncle went on to live in worse conditions then were ever the case in Rhodesia and died in the early 2000s on a farm run by Mugabe friend. His son died a few years later, so happy with how it went in Zimb. he went down to SA and ended up dead.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants