World of Final Fantasy Day 1 dlc

3 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2016
Hi all.

Feel quite cheeky for asking, my copy of WoFF didn't come with day 1 dlc. Does anyone have a spare code that they won't use that they can pm me? I am happy to make a donation to a charity of your choice as I know they can't be sold.

Thanks for any help.

MG

3 Comments

I didn't get the DLC either and can't seem to find any codes on ebay even. Let me know if you find anywhere to get one from. I expect Sephiroth will become available as paid DLC at some point anyway and I did at least get a £3 refund from the seller due to the incorrect edition being sent.
Cheers,
Mik

Original Poster

MikLSP

I didn't get the DLC either and can't seem to find any codes on ebay … I didn't get the DLC either and can't seem to find any codes on ebay even. Let me know if you find anywhere to get one from. I expect Sephiroth will become available as paid DLC at some point anyway and I did at least get a £3 refund from the seller due to the incorrect edition being sent.Cheers,Mik

Yea, it is really annoying. I just feel like I am not seeing all the content. I think it was my own fault as the box dident say day1. I will not make the same mistake with 15!

manngold

Yea, it is really annoying. I just feel like I am not seeing all the … Yea, it is really annoying. I just feel like I am not seeing all the content. I think it was my own fault as the box dident say day1. I will not make the same mistake with 15!

​me neither because I won't be buying that abomination haha. I really don't like the modern battle systems which totally lose the tactical approach while simultaneously failing to bring enjoyable action...
Loving WoFF though, making me want to play VII, VIII, IX & X again now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769270
    2. Add one, leave one game54315405
    3. word association Game74244885
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322844

See more discussions