Groups

world of linens

has anyone else been unable to contact world of linens. They took payment for my order on 20/11 and i still have no Goods

7 Comments

What happens when you ring the 0845 number on their site?

Hi know that world of linens has opened another site bought toys off them and received items think they were rapping up world of linen to put everything into this new venture the site is toys direct 4 home and the phone number I have for them is 08456051350 hope this helps you think they will honour their orders

supermod

Listings for new merged site (with website links) :
    hotukdeals.com/all…175

Contact Us]Direct4HomeCustomer Service Department Design House, Spenbeck … Contact Us]Direct4HomeCustomer Service Department Design House, Spenbeck Business Park, Balme Road, Cleckheaton, BD19 4EWTelephone 0845 6051350Email: [email protected] Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under World Of Linens Ltd. with company number 6404509VAT Number is GB929161708

:thumbsup:

Good luck getting through i was on hold for 45 mins then gave up .

Bad new for those awaiting a delvery from Direct4homes or World of Linens.
    I got this e-mail jst now after chasing an order I placed in November:

"Unfortunately our business has gone into admininstration. Should you need reimbursement please contact your bank for refund through the chargeback scheme or alternatively details of the administrator can be found on Companies House website."

Details of the administrator are as follows:

Chamberlain and Co
    Aireside House
    24/26 Aire Street
    Leeds
    LS1 4HT
    Tel 0113 242 0808.

Just a glimmer of hope for everyone waiting for a delivery.....my parcel has just arrived, missing one item but i'm relieved. I really hope everyone else gets theirs too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927341
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767213
      3. love affairs45
      4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983130

See more discussions