EXPIRED

World of Warcraft + Expansion

Cheapest I can find is £9.99 for WOW, and £14.99 for the expansion and thats on play.com.

Anywhere where I could get these two a bit cheaper? Any codes anywhere? Not had much luck finding any. Shame you have to spend at least £30 for that google checkout offer, found the two games on empiredirect, but of course the total cost is just under £25, so can't use the checkout offer.

7 Comments

scrabbler

Anywhere where I could get these two a bit cheaper? Any codes anywhere? … Anywhere where I could get these two a bit cheaper? Any codes anywhere? Not had much luck finding any. Shame you have to spend at least £30 for that google checkout offer, found the two games on empiredirect, but of course the total cost is just under £25, so can't use the checkout offer.

ok so what you need to do is add something to make your basket £30, then you can use google check out, making the total cost £20 ish. This means you get the two games for £10 each and something else effectively free....:thumbsup:

Cheapest world of warcraft is £8.99 at ]Choices UK

The expansion - £14.95 at ]DVD.CO.UK

You will be better off doing what c-tali has suggested

You don't need to buy WoW - just download the free demo (or buy the demo in store

Can you do that? I know for the original you had to purchase the CD Key after trial ran out.

Banned

i got WoW in my draw if you want it ?

Original Poster

torbena

You don't need to buy WoW - just download the free demo (or buy the demo … You don't need to buy WoW - just download the free demo (or buy the demo in store

scrabbler

Think I will try what c-tali suggests, though i can't find anything i … Think I will try what c-tali suggests, though i can't find anything i want for 5 quid *sighs*

Buy a 2 month playtime card for WoW... you will need that soon enough :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?11
    2. Wifi extender67
    3. Uploading screen recordings/images online22
    4. Iptv66

See more discussions