Worldpay/Vantiv Shares

Found 27th Dec 2017
I am not sure if this allowed or if anyone is able to help but does anyone own or know anything about Worldpay group shares? They are being taken over by Vantiv so will be leaving the LSE and moving to the NYSE. A family member has WPG shares and has a deadline to select which offer to take. He wants to sell them before they move to the NYSE but does that mean he loses out on the cash alternative he could receive instead of additional Vantiv shares? I know an IFA is the best person for him to ask but of course that will cost money. It’s so confusing
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
If he isn't a shareholder on the relevant date for the corporate action then naturally he would lose out. The new holder would gain the rights.

When you say sell do you mean sell to anyone or back to Worldpay or to Vantiv?

What is the wording of the two offers he has been presented with and who has this come from?
Thanks for replying. I am totally clueless about it all. He has an online share dealing account with a bank. He has been given 3 options/offers which have to be decided on soon. I’ll send you a private message with the 3 offers if that’s ok.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants