Groups

World's biggest Saw in Kazakhstan

Doesnt look real due to the size of the thing, but wouldnt mind having a go

See first post

10 Comments

Original Poster

Introducing the world's biggest saw that can cut through mountains
    The world's biggest saw helps workers in Kazakhstan plough through hillsides by digging out 4,500 tonnes of coal an hour.

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/26/article-1306399008234-0C417B8000000578-778803_636x351.jpg

Towering in at just over 145 feet and weighing a staggering 45,000 tons, the massive machine obliterates anything in its path.

The saw has jagged buckets attached to the rotating blade - which works in a similar fashion to a chain saw.

The buckets dig deep into the coal seam and break off mammoth chunks - before it travels around a conveyor belt and straight into containers positioned on waiting trains.

The mammoth excavator needs a total of 27 people to operate it at any one time.

Slava Stepanov, who took the above photo, explained that whoever operating it from the armchair at its top is 'the envy of all workers'.

'The most comfortable place at the coal mine was the cabin of the person who operates the big machine,' he said.

'Up there he had a lovely comfortable area, which was extremely warm.'

As giant as this mighty tool is, it is hindered by one flaw: it only travels at one mile every three hours.

Read more: metro.co.uk/new…ins

Banned

**** my old boots! X)

Original Poster

guv

**** my old boots! X)

Indeed, thats a bus in the background and that looks like a toy
    Edited by: "simplex" 26th May 2011

Here is it's owner:

http://www.soxfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/crocdundee.jpg

He doesn't need a saw. If he wants mountains to move, they move

they'll need that to cut my dick when i die to fit everything in the coffin

Banned

davidbeckham187

they'll need that to cut my dick when i die to fit everything in the … they'll need that to cut my dick when i die to fit everything in the coffin

They might be able to loop it round your mouth and into your anus instead and the rest in your hand

Edited by: "Adnan786" 26th May 2011

davidbeckham187

they'll need that to cut my dick when i die to fit everything in the … they'll need that to cut my dick when i die to fit everything in the coffin

Tell you're family to loosen the purse stings and not get a midget's coffin then.

Adnan786

They might be able to loop it round your mouth and into your anus instead … They might be able to loop it round your mouth and into your anus instead and the rest in your hand

how many times you seen the Human Centipede? oO

Banned

davidbeckham187

how many times you seen the Human Centipede? oO

OMG. I just watched the trailer for that film. The comments suggest that the film sucks ass, literally. I now get that episode of South Park where Steve Jobs tried to launch a new product. I dont think i could stomach the film tbh. Worth a watch?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions