Groups

worlds oldest mums

whos watching?

how old do you think is too old?

40 Comments

im watching it, if you've gone through menopause then you're too old imo

I think nature has her reasons.. I wouldn't push it much beyond 40-45 x x

Haven't seen the programme.

anyone in ther 50's in my opinion or older. Got more chance of being around for your kid till they hit there twenties at least if you are in forties or below

saw the excerpts (sp) but cant bring myself to watch it.

I personally wouldnt go past 45 .........too many risks.

bellows;5832633

anyone in ther 50's in my opinion

:thumbsup:

@ 72 she should be imprisoned, saw her on gmtv this morning, very selfish

choc1969;5832656

:thumbsup:@ 72 she should be imprisoned, saw her on gmtv this morning, … :thumbsup:@ 72 she should be imprisoned, saw her on gmtv this morning, very selfish

i would also imprison the gilf lovers:thumbsup:

after 45 is too old imo.

aged 72 thats disgusting ,she will be probably dead before the child goes to school. unbelieveable how selfish some people can be.

choc1969;5832656

:thumbsup:@ 72 she should be imprisoned, saw her on gmtv this morning, … :thumbsup:@ 72 she should be imprisoned, saw her on gmtv this morning, very selfish

yeah she should have got a pet instead one that only lives for couple years

Original Poster

choc1969;5832656

didnt see gmtv but i agree 72 is just taking the p

loupomm;5832693

Ben couldn't hide his disgust

choc1969;5832720

That's pretty bad for a presenter lol

loupomm;5832693

video here

gm.tv/vid…tml

Original Poster

choc1969;5832720

wish i'd seen it now

i mean my mum is 73, and i cannot imagine her having a baby :? ewwww

she had me at 42, 32 years ago and then that was old, i went for nothing and had a fab childhood, but i still knew the difference compared to my friends parents,many the same age as my siblings

choc1969;5832736

video herehttp://www.gm.tv/videos/gmtv-highlights/36334-mum-at-72.html

thanks hon x

She can't understand the risks she's putting the possible child at. And their issues with abandonment when she dies. And seems to want to be young again.

choc1969;5832736

video herehttp://www.gm.tv/videos/gmtv-highlights/36334-mum-at-72.html

ewwwwwww, thats so wrong :x

she sounds like a very selfish person, I hope no one gives her an egg, her would anyone want too? when she dies it sounds like she's expecting the donor to then take care of the child

Original Poster

bet someone will for the publicity

she cant even walk fast and properly how is she gonna carry a baby :? :?

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5832995

she cant even walk fast and properly how is she gonna carry a baby :? :?

just said the same to my son :?

It makes me soooooo sad

To be honest, I think anything after 45 would be quite selfish, as not only is there a low chance that they would get to experience grankids (although there are some people that start having kids waaaay too young lol), they wouldn't be upto date with the modern world, as it's hard to relate to a teenager when you're trying to convince them they're hiding their false teeth while it's still in your mouth. :giggle:

That is just so wrong. And watching that clip, when he said to her about risks to her own health AND the health of the baby, she said she was willing to take those risks !! Ok, risk her own life if she fancies it, but to risk the life or health of a baby just so she can be an OAP mum, selfish old crow :x

Charlie&Lola;5833130

That is just so wrong. And watching that clip, when he said to her about … That is just so wrong. And watching that clip, when he said to her about risks to her own health AND the health of the baby, she said she was willing to take those risks !! Ok, risk her own life if she fancies it, but to risk the life or health of a baby just so she can be an OAP mum, selfish old crow :x

That's why they're supposed to be nans at that age...so they still get all the luxuries of looking after the baby (ok....it's a luxury for the parents, so they can get some time off lol) but they can switch off whenever they want and don't have to worry about not risking the childs life by taking unnceccesary risks or dying at the average life expectancy.

Banned

30 and you're past it

realfriendlyman;5833162

That's why they're supposed to be nans at that age...so they still get … That's why they're supposed to be nans at that age...so they still get all the luxuries of looking after the baby (ok....it's a luxury for the parents, so they can get some time off lol) but they can switch off whenever they want and don't have to worry about not risking the childs life by taking unnceccesary risks or dying at the average life expectancy.

Exactly. She'd be lucky if she bought a goldfish and outlived that, let alone manage to not die before the baby becomes an adult. Don't think she'll do that great in the parents race every year at sports day either.... :whistling:

Banned

lmao granmaa loupomm ur time is up heeheeheeeee

Original Poster

kapows;5833636

lmao granmaa loupomm ur time is up heeheeheeeee

pmsl.....i think i have a few years of childbearing left in me yet if i wanted to..........im no where near 72 :w00t:

loupomm;5833664

pmsl.....i think i have a few years of childbearing left in me yet if i … pmsl.....i think i have a few years of childbearing left in me yet if i wanted to..........im no where near 72 :w00t:

I got some spare eggs if you want a brown one :whistling:

Banned

choc1969;5833672

just eat alot you'll soon be dropping brownies in no time

Original Poster

choc1969;5833672

its not the eggs im missing from my equation :whistling::w00t:

Banned

loupomm;5833694

ohhh come on granny!! im gonna cry if you go on like this :cry:

choc1969;5833672

sounds like chickens lol

loupomm;5833694

I have 4 very fertile brothers ;-)

Banned

ClarityofMind;5833709

sounds like chickens lol

:lol:

Original Poster

choc1969;5833714

I have 4 very fertile brothers ;-)

how old? i must stipulate they need their own teeth :w00t:

do you want pic of my 6 in return? im sure at least 3 of them have all their teeth :whistling:

I watched the end of the programme. I found it very sad that a 72 year old was desperate to have a child, and don't know what her reasons were!

When I saw the twins for the other older lady, and learned that she had just died of cancer, that made me sad too. Once the babies are here, and have a loving family that care for them, how can you possibly regret them, only that they were not here sooner to enjoy their mummy.

loupomm;5833729

how old? i must stipulate they need their own teeth :w00t:do you want pic … how old? i must stipulate they need their own teeth :w00t:do you want pic of my 6 in return? im sure at least 3 of them have all their teeth :whistling:

6ft'ers 38, 41, 43, 44, ;-), own teeth and have given me 13 nephews and nieces

Original Poster

choc1969;5833791

6ft'ers 38, 41, 43, 44, ;-), own teeth and have given me 13 nephews and … 6ft'ers 38, 41, 43, 44, ;-), own teeth and have given me 13 nephews and nieces

sounds good, special delivery? :thumbsup:

Very sad and very selfish.
    Do you think she might be doing it for the money (from all the interviews/tv/magazines etc and the "fame", being the worlds oldest mum??
    Either way i think it is SO wrong.
    I remember, when i was 13 my girlfriend used to get picked up from youth club by her dad, who was SO nice but she used get told that her grandad was outside because he was in his late 60's then.
    It used to upset her SO much.
    This is just wrong, wrong, wong!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1420
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767251
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1827
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342

See more discussions