Groups

Worms 2 - XBLA Tomorrow - 800 points

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

14 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/worms-2-armageddon-screenshot-big.jpg

http://xboxlivemedia.ign.com/xboxlive/image/article/959/959635/worms-2-armageddon-20090305095337272_640w.jpg

http://www.zoopy.com/data/media/31787/thumb-900x500f.jpg

Dude did you not see x360a? Bubble Bobble is apon us!!! Im going to tuen my 360 on for the first time in ages and pwn that game!

Really bubble bobble? Cool how much? I can't buy points from xbl as the missus looks after the visa and I only have a maestro!

Original Poster

Never been that big a bubble bobble fan, rainbow island on the other hand............... love it !!!

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;5630831

Really bubble bobble? Cool how much? I can't buy points from xbl as … Really bubble bobble? Cool how much? I can't buy points from xbl as the missus looks after the visa and I only have a maestro!

you dont want to buy em from microsoft anyway, can get em cheaper elsewhere, like fleabay

I used to love Worms =D

I like quick delivery though, I usually buy em from the fs/ft on here. I wasted 3000 ms points on cards on that naff fifa game

Paddy_o_furniture;5630831

Really bubble bobble? Cool how much? I can't buy points from xbl as … Really bubble bobble? Cool how much? I can't buy points from xbl as the missus looks after the visa and I only have a maestro!

iNSOMANiAC;5630835

Never been that big a bubble bobble fan, rainbow island on the other … Never been that big a bubble bobble fan, rainbow island on the other hand............... love it !!!

Here's the achievements

xbox360achievements.org/gam…ts/

BB is the greatest game of all time. Period!

Buy the 2 x 2100 from HMV for £30, then flog one of em on here for the same cost. Win/win situation

Xb0xGuru;5630853

Buy the 2 x 2100 from HMV for £30, then flog one of em on here for the … Buy the 2 x 2100 from HMV for £30, then flog one of em on here for the same cost. Win/win situation

it's finding time to get to hoomv

I'm awaiting Monkey Island HD on XBLA

Original Poster

fwibble;5630980

I'm awaiting Monkey Island HD on XBLA

Ill get that as well, tempted to get sam n max although im half way through it on wii so might not bother

Original Poster

No four player ranked matches ! wtf is that all about !

im looking forward to playing it, just waiting for Team 17 to email me through the code for review
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691418
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2747
      3. One for the mathmeticians2438
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261381

See more discussions