Groups
    EXPIRED

Worried - I just saw a deal pop up for grabitnow.com, it was quickly deleted and when I searched for merchant is says "DO NOT POST"

Please could someone confirm what the problem is with these? I have placed an order with them and I'm a little worried now that you know something I don't.

18 Comments

Search for Redsave :thumbsup:

grabitnow are perfectly legit, its just that the admin here has a problem with them :lol:

the real reason (i think) is that they only have a small amount of stock so posting here will be bad, its the same for boffer

also a mod once said something like that they have questions about the morality of them, cos they are linked to other websites ????

all in all, they are perfectly legit, i have used them b4

Original Poster

Shengis;3697021

Search for Redsave :thumbsup:

Thanks, I found the same product on redsave, but it was a lot more expensive. What are the chances of me recieving what I ordered?

bowdown2thegame;3697092

Thanks, I found the same product on redsave, but it was a lot more … Thanks, I found the same product on redsave, but it was a lot more expensive. What are the chances of me recieving what I ordered?

extremely high, they post slowly though, but you will get it ...... also how you pay ? paypal or credit card ?

Original Poster

faevilangel;3697025

grabitnow are perfectly legit, its just that the admin here has a problem … grabitnow are perfectly legit, its just that the admin here has a problem with them :lol: the real reason (i think) is that they only have a small amount of stock so posting here will be bad, its the same for bofferalso a mod once said something like that they have questions about the morality of them, cos they are linked to other websites ????all in all, they are perfectly legit, i have used them b4

Thanks that's a relief. Fingers crossed I guess.

Original Poster

faevilangel;3697122

extremely high, they post slowly though, but you will get it ...... also … extremely high, they post slowly though, but you will get it ...... also how you pay ? paypal or credit card ?

CC so at least I'm insured.....! What is their relationship with Redsave? are they the same company

I found i got my item from them in few days , only bought once.
    Boffer very reliable good CS but very slow to post sometimes 14 days or more.
    Bought off boffer 7 days ago still no items, but i dont panic i know they be here sometime this year ( i hope)

i've had a few bits of grabitnow-never had any problems

yes they're fine .. I've ordered lots of times with no probs

My grab it now goods have been del following day or at the most two days.

Original Poster

Phew thanks everyone, I won't go cancelling all my cards just yet.....! I'll update with whether this arrives ok

oooh become a lord or lady - sounds very grand :lol: do you think you'd get any special priviledges if you went there? lol

bowdown2thegame;3697092

Thanks, I found the same product on redsave, but it was a lot more … Thanks, I found the same product on redsave, but it was a lot more expensive. What are the chances of me recieving what I ordered?

I'm sure that Shengis was not recommending that you buy from Redsave

Redsave and grabitnow are thought to be the same outfit, search for redsave and lawyer

grabitnow is based in same town (poole, in dorset) as redsave, but the post codes are different :thinking:

doberman;3697463

I'm sure that Shengis was not recommending that you buy from … I'm sure that Shengis was not recommending that you buy from RedsaveRedsave and grabitnow are thought to be the same outfit, search for redsave and lawyer

Yeah, hence the reason GIN deals are banned on here :thumbsup:

No reason to believe the OP won't get what they ordered though.

Original Poster

Shengis;3697588

Yeah, hence the reason GIN deals are banned on here :thumbsup:No reason … Yeah, hence the reason GIN deals are banned on here :thumbsup:No reason to believe the OP won't get what they ordered though.

Found link: Redsave.com is keeping lawyers busy - Investigations blogs.mirror.co.uk/inv…tml

Oh no, now I am a little more worried. There is no mention of any subscription on the Grabitnow website. Has anyone who's used Grabitnow suffered any problems like this?

Used Grabitnow a few times and no problems at all. Redsave looks really dodgy though!!

It's probably because HUKD dont get any money for you going to their site via HUKD
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.410
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2646
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767428

See more discussions