Groups

Worst and best PSN/Xbox Live ID you've seen..

I havent seen any ive liked or any bad names yet...

24 Comments

Mikeoxafloppin

ivana humpalot

T 3 A B 4 G G 3 R

Stupid capital crap!

Lesdoodis (on COD4)

SuperEd

sl33p_wid_da_fish3s

Banned

itchy_flaps:w00t:

Banned

Some of my friends are huge Halo fans ( I don't play it as I am cack) and they all decided to change their names to "gay" names

So I am now friends with "Sir LovesTheMan" "Cpt ManLove" "Iluvdudes" etc etc

The reactions they get on live games is hilarious "Ooooh look at the gay boys" etc

Kudos on the hilarious thread concept......

:thumbsup:

II 1NFINI7Y II

im sure I saw one like OMBAMA IS A (n word)

and same guy had stuff about bin laden etc

he was always changin it lol

DanJackson;8131947

Some of my friends are huge Halo fans ( I don't play it as I am cack) and … Some of my friends are huge Halo fans ( I don't play it as I am cack) and they all decided to change their names to "gay" names So I am now friends with "Sir LovesTheMan" "Cpt ManLove" "Iluvdudes" etc etc The reactions they get on live games is hilarious "Ooooh look at the gay boys" etc

Sweet!
    you sure got some uber cool friends *tips hat :thumbsup:

I can picture it now...

DanJ&CO:
    "im gay LOL!"

xbawx dudes:
    "LOL ur gay!?????????"

DanJ&CO:
    "no imma jus pretendin....."

xbawx dudes: "LOL no wai! thts well funny :-D......."

:thinking:......

:?......

:whistling:....blocked.

Banned

Press http://i43.tinypic.com/2myauck.jpg for sex - Had the button mod thing

Seen some funny ones but forget
    Mines ryanizzle001, get a lot of ryanizzle fo fizzle, izzle fizzle lizzle :roll:

Had a friend who had live for a month was xtremechlamydia so when he killed somebody on call of duty it would say you were killed by xtremechlamydia.

mallinersha

saw The Codfather when i was playing call of duty

Nightmare;8135626

saw The Codfather when i was playing call of duty

Thats a chip shop round by me... The hair dressers is called 'hair flicks' :thumbsup:

There's some down right nasty ones on PSN, I rarely go on there but have encountyered amongst others a delightful chap called p*kikiller... :x

Mallinersha;8135561

mallinersha

mind = blown

ryman1000;8133365

Had a friend who had live for a month was xtremechlamydia so when he … Had a friend who had live for a month was xtremechlamydia so when he killed somebody on call of duty it would say you were killed by xtremechlamydia.

I'm just childish enough to find that quite funny... lol

suck marbles

got to be the hiphophen - class

a funny ID i saw was: someone_better_than_you.
    So when the guy kills you it comes up with 'You were killed by: someone_better_than_you'

worst one i've seen was A Rild Chapist, had code of conduct all over the profile a few days later guess i wasn't the only person to file a complaint.

h_360;8138634

a funny ID i saw was: someone_better_than_you.So when the guy kills you … a funny ID i saw was: someone_better_than_you.So when the guy kills you it comes up with 'You were killed by: someone_better_than_you'

Brilliant! lol :-D

Someone had 'BeaverBasher' on COD the other day on PS3.

suckmysepticstump

w**kmyshaft

both on mw2 on psn. Some people eh?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248812
      2. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE22
      3. Denon AVRX 2400H @ Peter Tyson £399.9934
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555

See more discussions