Groups
    EXPIRED

Worst catfight ever!

eastenders-pathetic!

27 Comments

av stopped watching eastenders...............as its sooooooooooooooooooo bad now

bad acting, stupid storylines - just rubbish

Bring Back Crossroads lol

The whole program is pathetic!

Last time i watched it Michelle was still in it...........i assume she's left. :lol:

Original Poster

daniella westbrook-mutton dressed as mutton

Original Poster

Syzable;6269001

Last time i watched it Michelle was still in it...........i assume she's … Last time i watched it Michelle was still in it...........i assume she's left. :lol:

ran off with roly the poodle

Syzable;6269001

Last time i watched it Michelle was still in it...........i assume she's … Last time i watched it Michelle was still in it...........i assume she's left. :lol:

lol - yeah back then it was good!

barky;6269014

ran off with roly the poodle

roflmao:-D

last time i watched it was when they killed off steve (was tht his name?) in tht car explosion about 8 years ago lol

I remember ......... nothing. I cant think of a single episode lol

Oh Dawn giving birth and the psycho biyatch woman trying to steal her baby.

Original Poster

usually I just watch the picture cos children are watching it and I have my ipod on full blast-Im convinced there is a secret message buried there somewhere tho-If you joined all the dots on biancas face it would be revealed.

On the other hand, watched Corrie and I was crying with laughter at Blanche crying at the rabbits funeral

Lol she is the star of that show!!!

I only used to watch it for the sake of my ex's but it can be entertaining at times, although very predictable.

ClarityofMind;6269040

I remember ......... nothing. I cant think of a single episode lol Oh … I remember ......... nothing. I cant think of a single episode lol Oh Dawn giving birth and the psycho biyatch woman trying to steal her baby.

I used to fancy her...I mean Dawn and the psycho....does mu MILF ways never end? :oops:

realfriendlyman;6269586

I only used to watch it for the sake of my ex's but it can be … I only used to watch it for the sake of my ex's but it can be entertaining at times, although very predictable.I used to fancy her...I mean Dawn and the psycho....does mu MILF ways never end? :oops:

You wanted Dawn AND the psycho???

You're a nutta lol x

ClarityofMind;6269658

You wanted Dawn AND the psycho???You're a nutta lol x

I used to fancy Dawn when she was in that Diamond insurance ad (don't ask me why I still remember that lol) and the psycho looks like a proper MILF lol

It's a shame she ended up being crazy :giggle:

Syzable;6269001

nope I'm here

I have not watched any soaps for over 3 years, they are truly shocking :w00t:

nikkib123;6269094

OMG she looked terrible as the police drove her away!

terrible acting they should kill the character off quickly

realfriendlyman;6269690

I used to fancy Dawn when she was in that Diamond insurance ad (don't ask … I used to fancy Dawn when she was in that Diamond insurance ad (don't ask me why I still remember that lol) and the psycho looks like a proper MILF lolIt's a shame she ended up being crazy :giggle:

I wouldn't tap the psycho woman....... or Dawn... even if I was male.

Oh hold on I am........

Dave xx

:-D

You like some weird lookin women hun lol

ClarityofMind;6269749

I wouldn't tap the psycho woman....... or Dawn... even if I was male. Oh … I wouldn't tap the psycho woman....... or Dawn... even if I was male. Oh hold on I am........Dave xx:-DYou like some weird lookin women hun lol

Hi Dave....are we talking about the same 2 women...I hope I haven't baffled myself again? :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6269822

Hi Dave....are we talking about the same 2 women...I hope I haven't … Hi Dave....are we talking about the same 2 women...I hope I haven't baffled myself again? :giggle:

Psycho woman lol
    i.dailymail.co.uk/i/p…jpg

Dawn...

img.dailymail.co.uk/i/p…jpg

ClarityofMind;6269852

Psycho woman lol … Psycho woman lol http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/09/article-1025172-0189D02900000578-256_468x427.jpgDawn...http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_02/swannDM1906_468x367.jpg

You didn't exactly find the most flattering pics....did you? :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6269858

You didn't exactly find the most flattering pics....did you? :giggle:

i lol

told ya they are fugly lol

I'm making my point........ and winning by miles ;-)

besides Dawn looks great for giving birth.... I looked like an extra from a Saw movie

ClarityofMind;6269964

i loltold ya they are fugly lol I'm making my point........ and winning … i loltold ya they are fugly lol I'm making my point........ and winning by miles ;-)besides Dawn looks great for giving birth.... I looked like an extra from a Saw movie

Hmmm, maybe you should post a pic of yourself giving birth so we can compare you to Dawn...or even one of truesome deaths in Saw :w00t:

realfriendlyman;6270110

Hmmm, maybe you should post a pic of yourself giving birth so we can … Hmmm, maybe you should post a pic of yourself giving birth so we can compare you to Dawn...or even one of truesome deaths in Saw :w00t:

How bout I dont. You can pretend I did if you want to lol x

Next time you wanna feel truly frightened you can just imagine it :w00t::-D;-)

ClarityofMind;6270127

How bout I dont. You can pretend I did if you want to lol xNext time you … How bout I dont. You can pretend I did if you want to lol xNext time you wanna feel truly frightened you can just imagine it :w00t:;-)

I think I'll pass.

How about posting nicer pics of Eastenders MILFs instead then? :giggle:

Natalie Cassidy (Sonya) was at my cousins wedding last weekend....I still hate her after all these years. :lol:

realfriendlyman;6270175

I think I'll pass. :pHow about posting nicer pics of Eastenders MILFs … I think I'll pass. :pHow about posting nicer pics of Eastenders MILFs instead then? :giggle:Natalie Cassidy (Sonya) was at my cousins wedding last weekend....I still hate her after all these years. :lol:

why do you hate sonya?!
    and anyway... has she gained all the weight back again? :whistling:

samwants2save;6270693

why do you hate sonya?!and anyway... has she gained all the weight back … why do you hate sonya?!and anyway... has she gained all the weight back again? :whistling:

It's a long story but I don't wanna say anything, as she used to be my cousins best friend until my cousin moved.

I didn't really look at her but she's a bit more chubby than she was last year.

realfriendlyman;6270707

It's a long story but I don't wanna say anything, as she used to be my … It's a long story but I don't wanna say anything, as she used to be my cousins best friend until my cousin moved.I didn't really look at her but she's a bit more chubby than she was last year.

aaah, i see..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      2. Marvel characters22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions