- souljacker

1. Misc
  2. Idiot
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Idiot
46 Comments

who???

oh lampard?oh well you know what people are gona say , hes done it for england its okay lol.

im thinking shrek :thumbsup:

Supermod

The referee gave the penalty. Point the finger at him for a poor decision. They were tussling with eachother.

Name me one striker in any league or country that would not go down so give it a rest.

BAN HIM FOR 2 GAMES, Disgraceful

Supermod

MarzBarz;6215163

lol i wont bother with this thread

I know. It will end in tears.

I'm out.

How dare you! English player's do not cheat.

magicjay1986;6215173

I know. It will end in tears. I'm out.

i changed my mind :-D lol

jaybizzle;6215174

hahahaha

magicjay1986;6215154

The referee gave the penalty. Point the finger at him for a poor … The referee gave the penalty. Point the finger at him for a poor decision. They were tussling with eachother.

Agree, not Shreks fault in this instance

Sloth/Mod

He didn't dive..........he's half Scottish and noticed 5p on the floor. ;-) :-D

skusey;6215198

Agree, not Shreks fault in this instance

He deceived the ref, going down like he did.

jaybizzle;6215223

He deceived the ref, going down like he did.

fnaar fnaar:thumbsup:

inexperienced ref didnt want to get into the whole carding for diving row, so gave a penalty.. simples

So some footballer player dived in a friendly match? thats a bit stupid

was silly

DarkKnight;6215249

agreed-same as the arsenal incident when they already had celtic beaten-its out of order when its being done when it really doesnt matter-that indicates that it is now endemic and MUST be getting coached-seems they cant help themselves.

Once its become the mindset you cant turn it on and off for friendlies.

jaybizzle;6215174

I get it! Lol cause Arsenal don't have any English LOL/

adrian96;6215447

I get it! Lol cause Arsenal don't have any English LOL/

You make no sense.

Supermod

Defoe should save this form for June 11th 2010.

magicjay1986;6215480

Defoe should save this form for June 11th 2010.

my birthday

Supermod

MarzBarz;6215491

my birthday

Great time to have a birthday!

magicjay1986;6215510

Great time to have a birthday!

lol whats happening on that day?

MarzBarz;6215462

You make no sense.

Well they dont

MarzBarz;6215491

my birthday

Mine too, it will be my big 40 aaaaaaaaaaaagghh!! :? By the way Wazza did not cheat he just fell over it happens get over it

mrs ronaldo;6215623

Mine too, it will be my big 40 aaaaaaaaaaaagghh!! :? By the way Wazza did … Mine too, it will be my big 40 aaaaaaaaaaaagghh!! :? By the way Wazza did not cheat he just fell over it happens get over it

Your double my age nearly

MarzBarz;6215632

Your double my age nearly

I feel ancient now :oops:

OP, i'm more ashamed that england allow scouse players in the team.

Syzable;6215202

He didn't dive..........he's half Scottish and noticed 5p on the floor. … He didn't dive..........he's half Scottish and noticed 5p on the floor. ;-) :-D

:giggle:

Syzable;6215202

He didn't dive..........he's half Scottish and noticed 5p on the floor. … He didn't dive..........he's half Scottish and noticed 5p on the floor. ;-) :-D

Post reported for being....... true, dammit! I remember i dropped 5p once. Hit me on the head.

I think i have to defend Rooney here (i can't believe i just said that) i don't think he dived, i think he went to ground making the challenge on the other player. Never was a penalty though

DarkKnight;6215249

Practice makes perfect.

CHeat?? it was never a penalty but it was never a dive either, the refs at fault here, not rooney

Whoever thinks Rooney wasn't cheating once again is deluded. He fouled the other guy then actually appealed for the penalty, he knows he wasn't fouled and he appealed, that is 100% cheating. But because he's English and plays for United nothing will happen to him. Dived to get a penalty vs us, dives today and yet Edaurdo gets banned :roll:

Arsenal Fan;6215890

Whoever thinks Rooney wasn't cheating once again is deluded. He fouled … Whoever thinks Rooney wasn't cheating once again is deluded. He fouled the other guy then actually appealed for the penalty, he knows he wasn't fouled and he appealed, that is 100% cheating. But because he's English and plays for United nothing will happen to him. Dived to get a penalty vs us, dives today and yet Edaurdo gets banned :roll:

arsenal would know all about cheating, first eduardo and then the guy getting booked for diving trying to get evra sent off last week;-) they never learn

Supermod

Arsenal Fan;6215890

Whoever thinks Rooney wasn't cheating once again is deluded. He fouled … Whoever thinks Rooney wasn't cheating once again is deluded. He fouled the other guy then actually appealed for the penalty, he knows he wasn't fouled and he appealed, that is 100% cheating. But because he's English and plays for United nothing will happen to him. Dived to get a penalty vs us, dives today and yet Edaurdo gets banned :roll:

Almunia took Rooney out!! You are bitter as Arsenal havent won anything for years and they are a team full of foreigners who do not aid our national team. Bring in a UK quota. Arsenal would struggle.

Typical unfounded responses. Eduardo's dived once in his career, but I will admit Eboue is a serial diver. However it's amusing that Liverpool fans can't admit Gerrard is a diver and Utd fans can't admit that Rooney diver. Just because they are English does not mean they don't dive. And also looking at the players coming through Walcott and Wilshere will be England's most important players by the World Cup after next years, but what does that have to do with diving? Almunia did not take Rooney out, the replays prove Rooney was falling over before any contact was made at all. If there was any justice at all Rooney would get a 2 game ban.

Banned

Who cares.

Gooners fans will never accept their players cheat and nor will United.

So.... what was the score? (I was doing building work!)

Syzable;6215202

I thought he was half Irish
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3285
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251

See more discussions