Groups

Worst competition prizes you have found/ever seen!

I will start this off with.....

bbc.co.uk/eas…ns/ Dawn from Eastenders' pink top

This really is a crap prize! Can anyone either find anything worse, or have seen anything worse before?

14 Comments

Ian182

I will start this off with.....]Dawn from Eastenders' pink topThis really … I will start this off with.....]Dawn from Eastenders' pink topThis really is a crap prize! Can anyone either find anything worse, or have seen anything worse before?

Ha ha ha.........................Entered :whistling:

Good thread BTW, Can't think of any crap prizes off the top of my head for now though.

One mans trash is another mans treasure

I am sure that there are people who will want that! I can think of many prizes which I would consider crap, but there are people on here that would see them as great prizes (and the other way around, I am sure that I will like stuff other people see as crap)

kelly_o_fanatic

One mans trash is another mans treasureI am sure that there are people … One mans trash is another mans treasureI am sure that there are people who will want that! I can think of many prizes which I would consider crap, but there are people on here that would see them as great prizes (and the other way around, I am sure that I will like stuff other people see as crap)

Agreed - good post :thumbsup:

AT Crufts, i won the grand prize at the Bakers Stand.....................a game of Jenga. Well impressed, lol, just gave it to the little kid stood next to me and went off muttering about a years supply of dog food. :lol:

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

One mans trash is another mans treasureI am sure that there are people … One mans trash is another mans treasureI am sure that there are people who will want that! I can think of many prizes which I would consider crap, but there are people on here that would see them as great prizes (and the other way around, I am sure that I will like stuff other people see as crap)

*Sigh*

Ok, I will rephrase the question.

In your opinion, what are the worst competition prizes you have found/ever seen?

Why do people have to be so uptight and "correct" all the time? Cant people just have a laugh some of the time and just post something like rubbish competition prizes without other people almost looking down or frowning upon them? Its like the whole ebay freaks thread. People saying "you cant call them freaks" etc... what if they get offended? Who cares. If someone really wants Dawn Swan's top, who cares? I think it is a crap prize!

Oh, I was joking when I said I'd entered!!, Don't even watch Eastenders.

(can't believe people have entered though!)

I like the top - so entered.

Ive got to be honest, as a women if this top makes my baps look as good as hers...im entering!

me too....

Original Poster

I always thought hers look really fake. Maybe I have just seen bad photos of her (dont watch Eastenders).

Anyway...back on topic...

Ian182

I always thought hers look really fake. Maybe I have just seen bad photos … I always thought hers look really fake. Maybe I have just seen bad photos of her (dont watch Eastenders).Anyway...back on topic...

Yeah they are, but who cares! As long as they look good, and i suppose taste good LMAO!!

Give us al your details and you can win a great prize...]a map!

Donleeone

Give us al your details and you can win a great prize...]a map!

That actually looks like a really lovely map - tis an antique. Think I'll enter that one too :giggle:

psychics.co.uk/sho…tml

I actually won this DVD from a local radio DJ (who must remain anonymous due to retribution I suffered last time I mentioned this, and he found out !!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31149
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2131
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764284
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…55

See more discussions