Groups

worst deal ever

i ws thinking about puting it in deals and see how cold i could get it but it doesnt qualify as a deal in my opinion check this out

additionsdirect.co.uk/rf/…esc

its actually cheaper to buy them seperately anywhere else

9 Comments

Bet they don't sell many of them .

Ive seen worse, kind of a similar deal but for around £500, i think it was on Littlewoods or Great Universal

Saw on littlewoods, 1st Gen 8GB Ipod Touch for £189.

I got a 32GB for £150.

MisterMarston;3521031

Saw on littlewoods, 1st Gen 8GB Ipod Touch for £189.I got a 32GB for £150.

where from exactly?

Original Poster

i wouldnt mind picking up a 32gb ipod touch for 150 care to tell us where please

Oh haha nah it was from this site. but look around - there's been 3 this week that have gone for around £150.

That's catalogues for you, the people who buy them are sadly the people who generally can't afford it for the £300 Amazon price due not having the money up front or the inability to get credit, so they end up paying £4 a week for X years probably costing them £700 odd in total.

leefal;3521453

That's catalogues for you, the people who buy them are sadly the people … That's catalogues for you, the people who buy them are sadly the people who generally can't afford it for the £300 Amazon price due not having the money up front or the inability to get credit, so they end up paying £4 a week for X years probably costing them £700 odd in total.

troo dat
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?619
      2. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door56
      3. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      4. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45

See more discussions