worst deal ever

Found 20th Nov 2008
i ws thinking about puting it in deals and see how cold i could get it but it doesnt qualify as a deal in my opinion check this out

additionsdirect.co.uk/rf/…esc

its actually cheaper to buy them seperately anywhere else

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Bet they don't sell many of them .

Ive seen worse, kind of a similar deal but for around £500, i think it was on Littlewoods or Great Universal

Saw on littlewoods, 1st Gen 8GB Ipod Touch for £189.

I got a 32GB for £150.

MisterMarston;3521031

Saw on littlewoods, 1st Gen 8GB Ipod Touch for £189.I got a 32GB for £150.

where from exactly?

Original Poster

i wouldnt mind picking up a 32gb ipod touch for 150 care to tell us where please

Oh haha nah it was from this site. but look around - there's been 3 this week that have gone for around £150.

That's catalogues for you, the people who buy them are sadly the people who generally can't afford it for the £300 Amazon price due not having the money up front or the inability to get credit, so they end up paying £4 a week for X years probably costing them £700 odd in total.

leefal;3521453

That's catalogues for you, the people who buy them are sadly the people … That's catalogues for you, the people who buy them are sadly the people who generally can't afford it for the £300 Amazon price due not having the money up front or the inability to get credit, so they end up paying £4 a week for X years probably costing them £700 odd in total.

troo dat
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771806
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …712
    3. life1119
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1119

See more discussions