Groups

...worst excuse ever for not making it to work?...

Supermod
    I am actually a prisoner in my own home. Cannot find my key and m'lady locked the door on her way out this morning so I cannot leave the house. Window keys are also lost and I also cannot go out of my back door as I dont fancy trespassing over neighbours gardens.

Luckily for me my work found it rather funny.

20 Comments

done the same thing before had to ring and say i cant get out

Original Poster Supermod

kungfu;5339132

done the same thing before had to ring and say i cant get out

It just sounds so lame doesnt it!! Ahh well. A day on the sofa

...kinky lol

oh and my worst work excuse was when my car got broke into 3 nights in a row....work were not happy and needed to see crime number and damage and everything lol but I ended up leaving them a few weeks after so screw them

sounds like a great fire hazzard

Original Poster Supermod

lil_tiger;5339166

oh and my worst work excuse was when my car got broke into 3 nights in a … oh and my worst work excuse was when my car got broke into 3 nights in a row....work were not happy and needed to see crime number and damage and everything lol but I ended up leaving them a few weeks after so screw them

They obviously had trust issues didnt they!

Original Poster Supermod

chelseabulldog;5339213

Exactly what my work said....

chelseabulldog;5339213

or on a lesser note a stink bomb through the letter box would be very funny :giggle:

whats your address OP :whistling:

magicjay1986;5339216

They obviously had trust issues didnt they!

I suppose looking back it does seem kinda far fetched but at the time I was that stressed out at the idiots trying to steal my car I really didnt care about work believing me or not lol

That's scarey. Might be an idea to work out some kind of an escape plan in case of a fire. We have a hidden (we all know where it is) window key upstairs in case the worst happens.

My OH locked me in when I was 9 months pregnant!!! Midwife had to climb in through the front room window to check me out and climb back out again.

Don't know what the neigbours thought :w00t:

2 girls from my work.
    Phoned in said that they mine have Swine flu, so work had to let them off.

Once worked with a lad that had so many stupid excuses that they were put up on a Whiteboard for all to see.

They included

Run into a washing line night before and couldn't speak!

Sorry forgot it was Friday!!!!

Mum told me I didn't have to work today as a reward (he was 27!!!)

KazzyD;5339407

Once worked with a lad that had so many stupid excuses that they were put … Once worked with a lad that had so many stupid excuses that they were put up on a Whiteboard for all to see.They includedRun into a washing line night before and couldn't speak!Sorry forgot it was Friday!!!!Mum told me I didn't have to work today as a reward (he was 27!!!)

I'm gonna try the washing line one tomorrow!!! :-D:-D:-D

Original Poster Supermod

v2drinkers;5339941

Why dont you just admit you cant find the handcuff … Why dont you just admit you cant find the handcuff keys:whistling::whistling:

Not brave enough....:-D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL make sure you do something productive then. . . . .

Banned

Get a pick axe ready to break a window in case someone pours petrol through your letter box :shock:

Mine must have been soz I'm in Bournemouth with my girlfriend I'll come in tomorrow instead

I work shifts. Saying that I've got a 99.9% attendance in 7yrs, 2 sick days ever

i told work i got run over once (was a big fa lie)

Banned

ilovepink;5340226

i told work i got run over once (was a big fa lie)

I've been run over twice, one was on the way to work they just told my girlfriend I had been run over by a tractor so she thought I was dead :w00t:

They let her go home early from work so not all bad

OH locked me in before, couldn't find the keys anywhere.

When I heard the rubbish men outside, I asked one of them if he could see any keys outside and they were hanging out of the bloody keyhole with my car key attached (about 5ft fro my car!) :w00t:

I don't know how on Earth he managed that!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044585
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767526
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199

See more discussions