Worst, funniest naff song ever

Posted 29th Oct
Woke up this morning with Star Trekking Across the Universe in my head. No idea why! The new worst for me is Baby Shark, but I don’t think anything will beat the Spitting Imagine Chicken song. Opinions- just for fun!!
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
You've not heard steel panther then they've made a career out of this.
P.S if easily offended do not Google/YouTube steel panther.
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 29th Oct
The first CD single I bought - Mr Blobby (from Noels house party). Purchased from Woolworths back in 1993. I still get Alexa to play it when my kids misbehave as they hate it
John Barnes the England song. Terrifying
Lesbian seagul!
Star Trekking stuck in my head now 😫
angebarrs29/10/2019 08:56

Star Trekking stuck in my head now 😫

Literally read the first sentence and same 😩😩 thanks a lot OP!
Check out Horse outside by Rubber Bandits. Warning - some offensive language! 🙉🙊
'Shaddap You Face' which famously kept Ultravox's Vienna off the no.1 spot in Feb 1981
incubus29/10/2019 07:45

The first CD single I bought - Mr Blobby (from Noels house party). …The first CD single I bought - Mr Blobby (from Noels house party). Purchased from Woolworths back in 1993. I still get Alexa to play it when my kids misbehave as they hate it

Oh yes, I remember this! It kept take that from Christmas number 1 that year, I was not too happy although I did buy it on single after Christmas 1993-I just didn’t admit it to my friends
STRICKIBHOY29/10/2019 07:35

You've not heard steel panther then they've made a career out of …You've not heard steel panther then they've made a career out of this.P.S if easily offended do not Google/YouTube steel panther.

Don't be disrespecting the Panther, dude
They're the greatest band ever
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell29/10/2019 15:27

Don't be disrespecting the Panther, dude They're the greatest band …Don't be disrespecting the Panther, dude They're the greatest band ever

Seen them 3 times, and we've tickets for next year's tour. I feel the steel 🤘
STRICKIBHOY29/10/2019 16:38

Seen them 3 times, and we've tickets for next year's tour. I feel the …Seen them 3 times, and we've tickets for next year's tour. I feel the steel 🤘

Respect.
I've seen 'em a few times live... on YouTube
That frog thing that was around many years ago did me head in then and still does now when I hear it
Any of the songs from Kenny Everett's World's Worst Wireless Show. Eamonn Andrews' Shifting Whispering Sands was especially bad.
I have to admit enjoying Benny Hill's 'Ernie', as well as 'King of the Cops' and the B side 'Bond is a four letter word'
Orville if I could fly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants