Worst movie you've watched during this lockdown

Posted 7th Apr
i watched condemned 2 yesterday on netflix. now i enjoyed the first one with steve austin and vinnie jones but this one the acting was horrendous. it became a comedy for me. i dont understand why some wwe fighters think they can all make it in acting. anyways rant over what was your worst movie youve seen this past month?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Birdman - Michael Keaton (2 hours of my life I won’t get back)
Edited by: "deelow23" 7th Apr
60 Comments
Rock of Ages on Netflix! I quite enjoy musicals normally but that was hard work.
Edited by: "deelow23" 7th Apr
a serbian film
Cats....need I say more
deelow2307/04/2020 19:33

Agreed such a terrible movie
“The occupant” on Netflix...starts off good and then ends really badly. Also another one called “The Platform” which was good throughout then had an ending which was so bad that I felt like I wasted my time. Both Spanish movies.
6 Underground, well at least the first 20mins. Dreadful
I'm a sucker for shark films so watched 47 meters down. What a bore fest lol
If you actually see the end of a bad film then there is something wrong with you.
Escape plan 3
Joker what a load of(poo) fell asleep
The BFG on Netflix with my son
Haven’t watched a bad one yet, watched patriots day and thought that was pretty good! Also watched Venom last night which was a surprise how much comedy was in it, good film too though.

Birdman - Michael Keaton (2 hours of my life I won’t get back) You are c …Birdman - Michael Keaton (2 hours of my life I won’t get back) You are correct.

That film should come with a health warning
Batman v Superman
Didn’t even get half way through
Contagion - what an unbelievable story line
The drone

I gave up on this film after about 30 or so minutes, no idea how it was so highly thought of!
ChelseaRae07/04/2020 19:59

I thought it was great!

Was looking forward to it but was very disappointed
Scotland131407/04/2020 20:47

Even the wife hated it

It makes sense why you’re married to each other at least
ChelseaRae07/04/2020 20:48

It makes sense why you’re married to each other at least

we both looked forward to it as well
Not yet. Was it disappointing
I had no preconception of Joker at all. Watched no trailers, saw no media. Loved the whole sombre setting of the movie, the lighting, the camera work, the violence, the story, Joaquin Phoenix. Pure masterpiece of art.
I did try to watch The Invisible Man recently. That lasted 20 mins. Terrible.
Scotland131407/04/2020 20:54

Not yet. Was it disappointing

Not watched it myself yet, was wondering if you thought it was better than the Joker though!
ChelseaRae07/04/2020 20:59

Not watched it myself yet, was wondering if you thought it was better than …Not watched it myself yet, was wondering if you thought it was better than the Joker though!

I’ll watch it the morra and let u know. any thing is better than that
Avengers: End Game just now.
Not great at the cinema, and really doesn't get any better with repeat viewings.
Sharknado 🦈
I believe it was on Netflix, I dare not say it, because I promised myself I’d never put the pain of watching it, anyway it’s called...

#Horror
"Birds of Pray". Could not make it trough the whole movie and gave up half way trough. Was not just had, but annoying.
Coffee & Kareem on Netflix a so called comedy!
Contagion
Uncut gems. We managed about 40 mins before we both had headaches due to the amount of shouting. Every scene is just people shouting/talking over each other. Was unbearable in the end.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions