35 Comments

Original Poster

Direct link
    ]http//uk…ted

R....

Lmao that is freekin hilarious lol

Its the fact that the parents laugh about it hahahaha

P :thumbsup:

theres nothing to laugh about thats just cruel, If it was an older kid then yeah, OMG thats just mean an nasty, I feel for that child,

All you can hear during almost the entire clip is a man
    who i presume is the dad laughing!
    I think it's really sad to do this and even worse to post it for everyone
    else to see..............

awww i can't watch it coz i'm in work but it sounds cruel

lol-really thought at the end they were gonna produce an xbox and all laugh about it-they just walk away and leave him crying!

i wish i could go and give him an xbox 360 this is sad just wate till he's old enough to get his revenge

LOL...LMFAO....Total Quality man.....

LOL.....if thats not the making of a serial killer than I dont know what is.....his parents are gonna regret that some day very soon in the future....coz the kid is goin to grow up and put them in a box! lol lol lol

O...............

I have a cruel sense of humour, but I don't find that funny, poor kid.

Its funny but at the same time quite quite sad

Banned

Well a see where the parents were coming from, but at least produce the xbox at the end.

awwww bless him :-( did you hear the bloke recording it say look at the camera and cry!! how nasty!!
    did a trick on my eldest one christmas - gave him a ps2 controller & said we were going to save up for a ps2 for his birthday in march he was quite understanding as they were quite dear then ( this was years ago btw) & then the next present he opened was the ps2 :lol:

Banned

he got it after the video

says in the wee grey box to right

that kid had undevoted love and trust in his mum and dad worth all the money in the world
    they just destroyed it and threw it away for a joke,i feel sad for him but im sorry for the poor excuse for parents

I can not believe that they did this to there son.:cry::shock:

nasty - feel so much for that poor kid

I don't think a PS3 would fit inside a 360 box :).

You do realise they gave the xbox to him after that.

yeh i didnt find it funny either that was lame on him...

I embrace my inner-bast*rd and shamelessly lol'd at this.

its not good upsetting children

i prank my friends alot but that was just cruel :-(

It says they gave him the xbox, but there is no evidence that they did. I feel the description has been edited to say he got the xbox after a backlash in the comments, and regardless of whether or not he got it afterwards, what a truly horrible way to treat a child at Christmas or any time of the year. Poor kid

cheerleader;3914883

awwww bless him :-( did you hear the bloke recording it say look at the … awwww bless him :-( did you hear the bloke recording it say look at the camera and cry!! how nasty!!did a trick on my eldest one christmas - gave him a ps2 controller & said we were going to save up for a ps2 for his birthday in march he was quite understanding as they were quite dear then ( this was years ago btw) & then the next present he opened was the ps2 :lol:

Similar thing happened to my brother, only my parents just gave him the wrong present first :giggle: did the same thing last year with a camera and camera case! I wrapped his g/fs daughter presents this year because she was getting a camera and camera case, so I made sure to put the case hidden at the back of the tree and the camera right at the front!

Nasty. The Americans do go slightly over the top with their comments though. The ' f ' & ' c ' word being used a few times.

that was very very cruel!!

awww finally just watched this and it is soooooooooooo cruel...... why would you want to make ANYONE feel like that, let alone your own child :cry:

hey if u read discription it says that he did get an xbox after - my heart went out for him then so sad to see a lil boy get his hopes up then cry xmas day he will always remember that

have to watch later...

hahha.. nice parents... lol:)

wow thats just cruel.
    Seriously I don't care if the kid got it later, can't you see how heartbroken he was when that box opened???

Sick :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions