Groups

Worst programme on TV

Can be one on now or one to have ever been on the TV....

Few of my ones:

Eggheads
    Loose Women
    Heartbeat

Urgh! Trash!

51 Comments

anything on channel 5

whatsThePoint

As they are terrible i don't watch, If you do watch them how can you … As they are terrible i don't watch, If you do watch them how can you judge them to be bad

So by that logic The Jeremy Kyle Show is your favourite lol.

anything my OH watches...

time team = bore fest
    any home make over show
    anything to do with fishing
    most haunted

and then my little girls programmes get on my you know whats...

peppa pig
    ben and holly
    bubble guppies

i dont mind the disney films thou
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 23rd Jun 2011

X Factor

Don't know, Don't have a TV

joyf4536

Don't know, Don't have a TV

whats all your furniture pointing at?

inb4 thats from friends

Edited by: "ilovepink" 23rd Jun 2011

There's probably more bad things than good. Here's a few I particularly dislike:

- X Factor
    - Jersey Shore, The Only Way Is Essex, etc (any 'reality' shows 'starring' the thickest people the producers could find)
    - Day time chat shows!

atm, Deal or no deal, what's the point, just pick a box and open it, give everyone 30 minutes more of their day.

Eggheads is quality

Testcard.

I know you wont agree - but Embarrassing Fat Bodies and the other related one, cannot watch.

ilovepink

whats all your furniture pointing at?A big glass of wine, a big open … whats all your furniture pointing at?A big glass of wine, a big open window and the south of France as far as the eye can see :)inb4 thats from friends

cought a bit of Batman the original, where the joker plans to win the surf contest.
    Dunno wether it was the worst or the best as had loads of laughs.

Eggheads is awescombe i tells ya!! I love it. Guilty pleasure but leg-endary!

All soaps and reality programs.

The Jeremy Kyle Show. The only time I would watch it would be while I'm doing an Asda home shopping order....just have it on in the background to make me feel like I'm really in the store.

Anyone ever seen River City? It's like Eastenders, but it's set in Glasgow, so everyone's a drug addict or alcoholic named Tam or Jim. Plots generally revolve around Jim cheating with Tam's partner and vice-versa, usually with a domestic abuse sub-plot thrown in every week or two just to mix things up. In fairness, it's a pretty accurate depiction of life in Glasgow. I suppose it's like Jersey Shore for anyone who lives in Paisley, though.

Cant stand Dr Who.

sky sports news.....my husband loves it....boooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!

Coverage of the royal wedding

Never understood the title "loose women" Why isn't there a "Stiff Lads" or "Floppy Chaps"?

Any TV

Hiroki

An Idiot AbroadJerseyliciousGeordie ShoreX FactorCould go on forever but … An Idiot AbroadJerseyliciousGeordie ShoreX FactorCould go on forever but basically if it's womanly or comes from the bbc i am 99% likely to hate it

None of those shows are on the BBC

Jeremy Kyle
    Loose Women
    'Reality' programmes
    Property programmes
    Anything with Alan Titchmarsh

ilovepink

anything my OH watches...time team = bore festany home make over … anything my OH watches...time team = bore festany home make over showanything to do with fishing

man after my own heart , in fact there isn't enough fishing on telly !

Ice road truckers takes some beating

River freezes
    Truck picks up load
    Drivers says it's cold
    Truck passes another truck coming the other way
    Truck drops off load
    Repeat
    Ice thaws
    River returns

Hardly worthy of a series was it?

greg_68

Ice road truckers takes some beatingRiver freezesTruck picks up … Ice road truckers takes some beatingRiver freezesTruck picks up loadDrivers says it's coldTruck passes another truck coming the other wayTruck drops off loadRepeatIce thawsRiver returnsHardly worthy of a series was it?

Yes, yes it is.

Loose women

4 women on the blob allowed to get away with slating anyone or anything

Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps
    Gimme Gimme Gimme
    The Wrong Door
    Lee Nelson's Well Good Show
    My Hero

Everything on Sky 3. They should have their Freeview licence revoked.
    Edited by: "MBeeching" 23rd Jun 2011

MBeeching

Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of CrispsGimme Gimme GimmeThe Wrong … Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of CrispsGimme Gimme GimmeThe Wrong DoorLee Nelson's Well Good ShowMy Hero

You know TV shows have been made after 2003 right?

Edited by: "sancho1983" 23rd Jun 2011

Banned

Inb4 someone mentions something purely because it's popular and disregards drivel such as Don't Scare the Hare.

In with the Flynns

numptyj

Loose women4 menopausal women allowed to get away with slating anyone or … Loose women4 menopausal women allowed to get away with slating anyone or anything

fixed for you

master_chief

Inb4 someone mentions something purely because it's popular and … Inb4 someone mentions something purely because it's popular and disregards drivel such as Don't Scare the Hare.

Don't scare the hare was quality and should be returned to TV immediately.

I hate programs about fattys who used to eat small children and now some personal trainer wants to get them thin. Also anything with Louis Spence

I hate csi. My GF raves over them but they just aren't tv.

Heres what were going to do except all complicated and pointless. Heres a step by step process of it in action. Heres why we did it. Ha. Just fooled you, that way didnt work. Better try this more obvious way. Voila.

Hollyoaks - always was and always will be

Bargain hunt.

Abvance

Bargain hunt.

I beg your pardon!

Matrixblade

I beg your pardon!

How about Antiques Roadshow then?

Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Eastenders and the rest. In that awful order aswell.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83142
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions