Groups

Worst Song Eveer EDIT CHANGE OF SONG LINK IN POST 25ish

This guy is joke...just what we need more chavs trying to run the place...

Hes saying hes cockney but reps Romford in the start of the video...

I might be mistaken but thats not cockney!!!!

LETS ALL LAUGH AT HIM

link in next post

55 Comments

Oh...my...days...lol!

You can't mess, not with me :-D

no offense but wtf do you know about music, you make 100threads a day on it, what are your credentials?

I was expecting the lads to shout out "Millwall" as they appeared in the background.

[SIZE="1"]'where's ya ICF! - youtube vid.....[/SIZE]

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3467734

no offensive but wtf do you know about music, you make 100threads a day … no offensive but wtf do you know about music, you make 100threads a day on it, what are your credentials?

never said it was offensive, and this is like the SECOND thread i have made on it, my credentials dnt have any as such, altho i have an extenisve vinal and cd collection ranging from rap to rock reggie to classic fpipe bands to country...

i can also play guitar drums keyboard viola and flute...

i dont say im am music expert but i do feel i know a thing or two about music as its a big part of my life...

would you like to know anything else or you done stalking me for the day

scotland88;3467784

never said it was offensive, and this is like the SECOND thread i have … never said it was offensive, and this is like the SECOND thread i have made on it, my credentials dnt have any as suck, altho i have an extenisve vinal and cd collection ranging from rap to rock reggie to classic fpipe bands to country...i can also play guitar drums keyboard viola and flute...i dont say im am music expert but i do feel i know a thing or two about music as its a big part of my life...would you like to know anything else or you done stalking me for the day

so nothing, kthx.

I couldn't listen to it but once muted the comments posted there kept me entertained

black gerbil1;3467734

no offense but wtf do you know about music, you make 100threads a day on … no offense but wtf do you know about music, you make 100threads a day on it, what are your credentials?

agree, hes wound up after my Andy Murray thread

robtallica;3467782

I was expecting the lads to shout out "Millwall" as they appeared in the … I was expecting the lads to shout out "Millwall" as they appeared in the background.[SIZE="1"]'where's ya ICF! - youtube vid.....[/SIZE]

come on ICF

Original Poster

skusey;3467812

agree, hes wound up after my Andy Murray thread

agree with what may i ask ? as he asked a question

Supermod

scotland88;3467784

never said it was offensive, and this is like the SECOND thread i have … never said it was offensive, and this is like the SECOND thread i have made on it, my credentials dnt have any as such, altho i have an extenisve vinal and cd collection ranging from rap to rock reggie to classic fpipe bands to country...i can also play guitar drums keyboard viola and flute...i dont say im am music expert but i do feel i know a thing or two about music as its a big part of my life...would you like to know anything else or you done stalking me for the day

Who is Rock Reggie? Is he touring anytime soon?

Original Poster

some time early next year i believe...

love how i now have 3 stalkers and h4ters

u cant mess not with me......haha looks like the guy who shanked me with his makeshift knife....guy looks skinnyaswell, speaks fast aswell, dont even get what hes sayin

scotland88;3467847

some time early next year i believe...love how i now have 3 stalkers and … some time early next year i believe...love how i now have 3 stalkers and h4ters

dont hate you, thought that i wound you up by calling Murray a Brit thats all, no offence intended

Supermod

scotland88;3467847

some time early next year i believe...love how i now have 3 stalkers and … some time early next year i believe...love how i now have 3 stalkers and h4ters

Three stalkers?! Please tell me you are joking.
    Does that mean I am not allowed to post in a thread as you are the creator? Get a grip, please.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3467856

u cant mess not with me......haha looks like the guy who shanked me with … u cant mess not with me......haha looks like the guy who shanked me with his makeshift knife....guy looks skinnyaswell, speaks fast aswell, dont even get what hes sayin

Aye a couldnt make out a work of the song expcept you cant mess

oh and when he said OOOKKK in that totally weird way at the start

black gerbil1;3467734

no offense but wtf do you know about music, you make 100threads a day on … no offense but wtf do you know about music, you make 100threads a day on it, what are your credentials?

Bit like your credentials on appearing in monthly publications I'd say....

maybe i shud make a rap and stick it on youtube, lots of ppl been sayin im best thing since eminem with my raps lately...who thinks i shud.

Original Poster

skusey;3467869

dont hate you, thought that i wound you up by calling Murray a Brit thats … dont hate you, thought that i wound you up by calling Murray a Brit thats all, no offence intended

nah was jst jokin mate your a sound dude no h4te here
    magicjay1986;3467881

Three stalkers?! Please tell me you are joking. Does that mean I am not … Three stalkers?! Please tell me you are joking. Does that mean I am not allowed to post in a thread as you are the creator? Get a grip, please.

dnt have to beg big boy! and a grip of what may i ask;-)

acecatcher3;3467892

maybe i shud make a rap and stick it on youtube, lots of ppl been sayin … maybe i shud make a rap and stick it on youtube, lots of ppl been sayin im best thing since eminem with my raps lately...who thinks i shud.

life changing proposition brah :thumbsup:

Original Poster

grex9101;3467884

Bit like your credentials on appearing in monthly publications I'd say....

BURN!!!

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3467892

maybe i shud make a rap and stick it on youtube, lots of ppl been sayin … maybe i shud make a rap and stick it on youtube, lots of ppl been sayin im best thing since eminem with my raps lately...who thinks i shud.

DO IT!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Supermod

acecatcher3;3467892

:thumbsup:

robtallica;3467782

I was expecting the lads to shout out "Millwall" as they appeared in the … I was expecting the lads to shout out "Millwall" as they appeared in the background.[SIZE="1"]'where's ya ICF! - youtube vid.....[/SIZE]

u talking bout the vid of me and my mates on youtube when we were 16???

uk.youtube.com/wat…nNw

Supermod

scotland88;3467898

nah was jst jokin mate your a sound dude no h4te herednt have to beg big … nah was jst jokin mate your a sound dude no h4te herednt have to beg big boy! and a grip of what may i ask;-)

You are peculiar. I think you need to chill out. You assume people are having a go when all they are doing is replying to a thread. You seem to take everything to heart. I havent tried to cause offence to you once this evening. Its not what I am about.

acecatcher3;3467929

u talking bout the vid of me and my mates on youtube when we were … u talking bout the vid of me and my mates on youtube when we were 16???http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2uojY24unNw

haha yep, saw that the other week, after I saw that HUKD one you made with ya mate.

the trash talk comments gave me lulz

"You wan't some? I'm gonna........."etc etc haha

Original Poster

magicjay1986;3467945

You are peculiar. I think you need to chill out. You assume people are … You are peculiar. I think you need to chill out. You assume people are having a go when all they are doing is replying to a thread. You seem to take everything to heart. I havent tried to cause offence to you once this evening. Its not what I am about.

no need for the name calling ! thats hurtful...and i think anyone of ANY intellegence level will have seen the post if which you quoted was pure jest lol

Original Poster

uk.youtube.com/wat…fqg

ok so THIS is the worst song ever

Language isnt the best for little kids tbh

scotland88;3467903

BURN!!!

BERN?

[IMG]google.co.uk/map…ata?CxWfXswCHVSmcQAg____________AQwtn17MAjVUpnEAQLACSJwBUgJDSGgBkAEHygECZW4[/IMG]

scotland88;3468095

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqgok so THIS is the worst song … http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqgok so THIS is the worst song ever Language isnt the best for little kids tbh

rofl - title should be "hangin' with no discern-able tune"

omg that was appalling.

brb, gotta play some death magnetic to cleanse my soul

Original Poster

robtallica;3468117

rofl - title should be "hangin' with no discern-able tune" omg that was … rofl - title should be "hangin' with no discern-able tune" omg that was appalling.brb, gotta play some death magnetic to cleanse my soul

I belly laughed....

I think we should try and make this abomination get to number 1 in the charts somehow jst for the lulz

scotland88;3468152

I belly laughed....I think we should try and make this abomination get to … I belly laughed....I think we should try and make this abomination get to number 1 in the charts somehow jst for the lulz

you wonder just how nobody making it knew it would be so painful to watch, there like lil kids ain't they?

Original Poster

robtallica;3468196

you wonder just how nobody making it knew it would be so painful to … you wonder just how nobody making it knew it would be so painful to watch, there like lil kids ain't they?

you can see one of the dancing friends in the background laugh at a few points i think she knows how bad it is but jst wants the fame...

i think that girl who sings it is famous now but could be a different person going by the same name

scotland88;3468095

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqgok so THIS is the worst song … http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqgok so THIS is the worst song ever

LOL!

I think this one is worst though!

uk.youtube.com/wat…ted

:w00t:

scotland88;3468233

you can see one of the dancing friends in the background laugh at a few … you can see one of the dancing friends in the background laugh at a few points i think she knows how bad it is but jst wants the fame...i think that girl who sings it is famous now but could be a different person going by the same name

bet you half of those kids are in wooden boxes by now - or prison

Zoe_B;3468274

LOL!I think this one is worst … LOL!I think this one is worst though!http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY&feature=related:w00t:

ROFL uncontrollably - that was after 10 seconds:-D

LULZ

Original Poster

Zoe_B;3468274

LOL!I think this one is worst … LOL!I think this one is worst though!http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY&feature=related:w00t:

OK OK YOU WIN!!! YOU WIN MAKE IT STOP!!! OMG THAT WAS BAD

Why does he wash himself lol

scotland88;3468313

OK OK YOU WIN!!! YOU WIN MAKE IT STOP!!! OMG THAT WAS BADWhy does he wash … OK OK YOU WIN!!! YOU WIN MAKE IT STOP!!! OMG THAT WAS BADWhy does he wash himself lol

that must be some kinda joke......surely? I was nearly in tears of laugher watching it

Original Poster

robtallica;3468338

that must be some kinda joke......surely? I was nearly in tears of … that must be some kinda joke......surely? I was nearly in tears of laugher watching it

his album is on itunes lol

HE HAS AN ALBUM OMG!!!

scotland88;3468358

his album is on itunes lol HE HAS AN ALBUM OMG!!!

money for old dope.

I love the lisp, especially when he was rubbing himself down in the shower all suggestively.

I know who's calendar I want for Xmas!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions