Found 16th Oct 2007
What's the worst deal you've found? I'd have to go with shopping.msn.co.uk/pri…ackshopping.msn.co.uk/pri…ack

Nearly 80 quid for Forza 2 and a spare wireless pad. Shocking.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Orange Broadband

Any UK priced Wii, since its just a slighty pimped Gamecube with different controllers, oh yeah and 60% more expensive in Europe than any where else.

I've not seen worse from a Second Hand Car Dealer.

Alfonse

Any UK priced Wii, since its just a slighty pimped Gamecube with … Any UK priced Wii, since its just a slighty pimped Gamecube with different controllers, oh yeah and 60% more expensive in Europe than any where else.I've not seen worse from a Second Hand Car Dealer.

Good business strategy from Nintendo then as they're raking it in.

the.tourist

Good business strategy from Nintendo then as they're raking it in.

Yeah, can't blame them for selling to the lowest common denominators.

The price of the PS3 in the UK is the worst deal.

MBeeching

The price of the PS3 in the UK is the worst deal.

Yes and no, its a cheap Blu Ray player as well as a games console so it has a under whelming appeal....lol.

Alfonse

Yes and no, its a cheap Blu Ray player as well as a games console so it … Yes and no, its a cheap Blu Ray player as well as a games console so it has a under whelming appeal....lol.

Does it not make your blood boil that you can buy the 40gb model without the memory card reader, no backwards compatibility and just two USB ports for £168.00 in Japan?

MBeeching

Does it not make your blood boil that you can buy the 40gb model without … Does it not make your blood boil that you can buy the 40gb model without the memory card reader, no backwards compatibility and just two USB ports for £168.00 in Japan?

Its a disgace what Taxes and Duties we get stuffed for in this country, actually don't get me started.....

Alfonse

Its a disgace what Taxes and Duties we get stuffed for in this country, … Its a disgace what Taxes and Duties we get stuffed for in this country, actually don't get me started.....

:x
i agree:x

Road tax for Band G cars. £400 a year from next April, wot a joke! Takes no account of the fact someone with a Nissan Micra doing 30,000 miles a year produces far more CO2 than someone with 2.5 Mondeo doing 2000 miles a year. Scrap it and put it on petrol duty so those who drive most pay most. Governments suck!

Banned

worst deals, are probably my deals lol

Banned

jackskellington

Orange Broadband

Yeay....you go orange hating buddy of mine :friends:

Banned

Search for Bosch Dishwashers by price on pricerunner.co.uk a company on there sells the same dishwashers that you get here for up to £9600

pricerunner.co.uk/cl/…s=0

the virgin media one where if you do ebilling they knock off 50p then up the call charges bit like the goverment give it with the left hand and take away with the right

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

Search for Bosch Dishwashers by price on pricerunner.co.uk a company on … Search for Bosch Dishwashers by price on pricerunner.co.uk a company on there sells the same dishwashers that you get here for up to £9600 http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/cl/13/Dishwashers?price_min=1000&price_max=&man_id=47&sort=3&saved_products=0

How can they sell dishwashers for more than the cost of some cars?! :giggle:

Banned

keyhole romance

How can they sell dishwashers for more than the cost of some cars?! … How can they sell dishwashers for more than the cost of some cars?! :giggle:

Not quite sure. I initailly thought it was some back european country and it was importing dishwashers at a huge cost to them. But I think it might just be an error with pricerunner:w00t:

Maybe it's not.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions