Worst video game fanbase ever?

Found 10th Jun
Let’s discuss the fanbases in video games which are the WORST

(As you guys probably figured out over the past year or so, my vote goes to the rabid Zelda Defence Force )
Community Updates
MiscVideo Game
Top comments
42 Comments
I thought they did a mario and rabbids crossover game not zelda?
Star wars
EA Sports franchise players come close to "Call of Duty <insert reference or number here>" gamers.

Ubisoft's output for years (especially anything "Assassin's Creed"-related) has been lacklustre too, but that doesn't stop the fan-non-gender-specific enthusiasts continuing to buy the latest bug-ridden output.

However, the" worst obsessives", for me, are those that continue to accept the numerous excuses for late delivery of Polyphony Digital's "Gran Turismo" titles.
PS. Nintendo... try developing a new character-driven franchise this millennium.
What about fortnite lol
33959345-kKnup.jpgWorst game ever with no clues/internet was imposable to get out the first room or so
Edited by: "djnaff" 10th Jun
CSGO, Overwatch, PUBG or H1Z1. Try and say one negative thing about these titles to a hardcore fanboy and you’ll be plagued with answers such as: ‘lol, you’re just saying that because you are bad at the game’ and ‘the developers work hard, you cannot expect miracles’.
HALO
FIFA
COD
Fortnite by far
Rust
djnaff52 m ago

[Image] Worst game ever with no clues/internet was imposable to get out …[Image] Worst game ever with no clues/internet was imposable to get out the first room or so

33959975-srAOo.jpg
Here is another example...

33959975-PVQ62.jpg
fanpages19 m ago

[Image] Here is another example...[Image]

Infocom make great games but I can understand if you were expecting Ms Pacman and crying over your Kempston
kester762 m ago

Infocom make great games but I can understand if you were expecting Ms …Infocom make great games but I can understand if you were expecting Ms Pacman and crying over your Kempston

I have never used a Kempston joystick. I played text adventures with a keyboard... y'know... like you were supposed to do.
Sony and/or Marvel....

Even worse when combined in one individual.

Nothing screams more than “It’s popular it MUST be good”
fanpages7 m ago

I have never used a Kempston joystick. I played text adventures with a …I have never used a Kempston joystick. I played text adventures with a keyboard... y'know... like you were supposed to do.

Computer keyboard or Yamaha PSS ?
kester7616 m ago

Infocom make great games but I can understand if you were expecting Ms …Infocom make great games but I can understand if you were expecting Ms Pacman and crying over your Kempston

fanpages13 m ago

I have never used a Kempston joystick. I played text adventures with a …I have never used a Kempston joystick. I played text adventures with a keyboard... y'know... like you were supposed to do.

kester766 m ago

Computer keyboard or Yamaha PSS ?

I played that text adventure with a (BBC Micro)computer keyboard.
You folks haven’t seen the fanbase (or community for that matter) of a certain MMORPG that shall not be named. Cancer jokes/IRL threats are rife.
fanpages28 m ago

I played that text adventure with a (BBC Micro)computer keyboard.

You sure about that as the 8bits 6502s supported were the Apple II, Atari 8bit and C64 onwards. The Z80 based Amstrad and spectrum used CPM. Never seen a Beeb infocom game.
kester7615 m ago

You sure about that...

Yes.
fanpages8 m ago

Yes.

Do you still have it as it is probably worth a lot now ?
100% Xbox fanboys. Particularly this year, they’ve taken it to a new level.
Overly defensive of SoT and SoD 2.
It was about the exclusives not power, now it’s about power and multiplats.
It would be funny if it wasn’t also sad.
kester765 m ago

Do you still have it as it is probably worth a lot now ?

Yes, but I won't be parting with it.
PlayStation fans online. IRL they seem normal, but go on N4G comments section and it's more toxic than Chernobyl.
darkstryder36018 m ago

PlayStation fans online. IRL they seem normal, but go on N4G comments …PlayStation fans online. IRL they seem normal, but go on N4G comments section and it's more toxic than Chernobyl.

That's funny. They always seem to speak so highly of Xbox fans; like you.
Honestly Zelda fans are obsessive to the point it's weird but they are pretty harmless.

Any e-sports game atm has the worst fans. You get trihard people who play casual like its competitive and call everybody else noobs no matter where they are on the score board. These games also tend to be games people no life as well making it worse. There are reasons these people have to play casual despite playing the game 24/7 for years, because their salt stops them getting together people to play with.

CSGO, Overwatch, the big 2 mobas, CoD, RS6 Siege etc.
fanpages33 m ago

That's funny. They always seem to speak so highly of Xbox fans; like you.

I'm not an Xbox fan, just a gamer, enjoy all platforms, but PS fans seem to have some superiority complex that is frankly, quite sad.

Its just a games console
darkstryder3602 m ago

I'm not an Xbox fan, just a gamer, enjoy all platforms, but PS fans seem …I'm not an Xbox fan, just a gamer, enjoy all platforms, but PS fans seem to have some superiority complex that is frankly, quite sad. Its just a games console

PlayStation is a brand now.
Star Citizen, they keep spending money on ships, skins etc.
Before the damn thing is released
djnaff4 h, 24 m ago

[Image] Worst game ever with no clues/internet was imposable to get out …[Image] Worst game ever with no clues/internet was imposable to get out the first room or so

Ah from the days where game hints and tips came from magazines.
Funny how pron and game access has gotten much easier of late.
Oneday7710 m ago

Ah from the days where game hints and tips came from magazines.Funny how …Ah from the days where game hints and tips came from magazines.Funny how pron and game access has gotten much easier of late.

The good ol' days...

33962243-SzPyW.jpg
Nintendo. Anything Nintendo
fanpages7 h, 21 m ago

Yes, but I won't be parting with it.

bbcmicro.co.uk/gam…626

33965605-wkMlT.jpg
That's not even the same game you big fibber but a Computer concepts title called Hitch Hiker. Hitch Hikers guide to the galaxy was released by infocom roughly a couple of years later
kester7621 m ago

http://bbcmicro.co.uk/game.php?id=1626[Image] That's not even the same …http://bbcmicro.co.uk/game.php?id=1626[Image] That's not even the same game you big fibber but a Computer concepts title called Hitch Hiker. Hitch Hikers guide to the galaxy was released by infocom roughly a couple of years later

I've never played the one you mentioned.
Overwatch and fifa easy.

Also seen someone mention halo... really? Awesome fan base on Xbox at least.
Rocket League.
deleted1431257
bo0td9 h, 11 m ago

Rocket League.

I find the Rocket League community very helpful in most cases

... until you go into competitive and suddenly mess up badly in a match.
deleted1431257
Snakeyes64612 h, 49 m ago

Overwatch and fifa easy.Also seen someone mention halo... really? Awesome …Overwatch and fifa easy.Also seen someone mention halo... really? Awesome fan base on Xbox at least.

Fifa... I hate that 'game' with a vengeance. Any Fifa game after 13 has been a glorified pay 2 win mobile game, all flash and no substance, and with the UEFA Champions League showing at E3 it looks like the sheep will continue to lap up the polished turd full of fads and gimmicks without caring about playing a proper realistic game of .
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 11th Jun
deleted1431257
catbeans19 h, 37 m ago

Honestly Zelda fans are obsessive to the point it's weird but they are …Honestly Zelda fans are obsessive to the point it's weird but they are pretty harmless.

Tell that to Jim Sterling
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 11th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants