Groups

...worst.hangover.ever...

Supermod
    Uh oh. My body hurts and I am in some random house in Shoreditch.

I think it was a good night!

17 Comments

you mean you cant remember and your in a strange house........does your botty hurt???

If Its Full Of Women Move In

Original Poster Supermod

Just found out, my sisters boyfriends house! No...my botty doesn't hurt!!! :whistling:

magicjay1986;7186199

Just found out, my sisters boyfriends house! No...my botty doesn't … Just found out, my sisters boyfriends house! No...my botty doesn't hurt!!! :whistling:

your at your sisters boyfriends house.....whose boyfriend is he....:whistling:

Original Poster Supermod

rob585;7186210

your at your sisters boyfriends house.....whose boyfriend is … your at your sisters boyfriends house.....whose boyfriend is he....:whistling:

I got that all wrong. Damn head. It's my girlfriends brother!

I hate waking up somewhere completely random with a hangover - not so bad if your feeling okay but having to work out how you got there and how long it will take for you to get home back to your bed!

Tips for future random wake-ups - take beer with you, that way, when you wake up feeling rough, hair of the dog and you don't feel so bad, everyone might see you as an alky yes - but you won't be feeling as rough as them ;-)

Banned

Have a BIG fry up...it will soak up the alcohol. Oh and take some painkillers.

tie a lump of pork fat to a pice of string dip it in goose fat then slide it up and down your gullet it will stop a sore throat after your sick from reading this

lol at "worst hangover ever" , I usually get back @ 11am

Serves you right.:whistling:
    At least you're in a 'safe house', even if you're not sure of the relationships involved!:w00t:

Original Poster Supermod

black gerbil1;7186631

I am a 4am kinda guy. Especially considering we have another big one planned tonight.

Original Poster Supermod

chesso;7186718

Serves you right.:whistling:At least you're in a 'safe house', even if … Serves you right.:whistling:At least you're in a 'safe house', even if you're not sure of the relationships involved!:w00t:

You are meant to be sympathetic!!

black gerbil1;7186631

But in fairness your mum doesn't let you out to play for long...

magicjay1986;7186909

I am a 4am kinda guy. Especially considering we have another big one … I am a 4am kinda guy. Especially considering we have another big one planned tonight.

might as well start now and really go for it....good luck dude.....and pack a condom just in case...even if its boyfriend, sister, girlfriend...:whistling:

Banned

magicjay1986;7186199

Just found out, my sisters boyfriends house! No...my botty doesn't … Just found out, my sisters boyfriends house! No...my botty doesn't hurt!!! :whistling:

Pics or ya lying.

On second thoughts!:?

rodent;7186631

lol at "worst hangover ever" , I usually get back @ 11pm

Corrected it for you. :thumbsup:

Stay clear of the commercial street ladies

black gerbil1;7186631

why cos u crash at a birds??, im more of a go home with her at 4 kinda guy, enjoy ourselves, then leave at 6 kinda guy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?22
      2. Fifa 1837
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69

See more discussions