worth a buy ps4

found a friend looking to sell a ps4 say it is working and stuff only looking £100 is this worth a buy, I also said i would need to check it is working ie boot it up first, no games just console controller and cables

9 Comments

It's a good price providing it doesn't go faulty. For £200 you can get a brand new slim console that will be quieter with a 1-2 year guarantee. I'd save up and get a new one with piece of mind.

If it's a friend then surely if he says it's working, you can assume he's not lying?
Or he'd be a friend due a kick in the ball sack.

How much of a friend are they? How old is the console etc? £100 is a fair price if it's in decent nick and been looked after, I'd be a bit wary I suppose if it's a launch day console (although mine is still going strong)

Better off buying new if possible, £100 might not seem much but that's £100 on top of the £200 you have to spend buying a new one if and when that one breaks.

Quite often refurbs on Amazon Warehouse for this and under plus you will get a 12 month warranty.

Decoded

It's a good price providing it doesn't go faulty. For £200 you can get a … It's a good price providing it doesn't go faulty. For £200 you can get a brand new slim console that will be quieter with a 1-2 year guarantee. I'd save up and get a new one with piece of mind.

I agree with this too. Plus there's a high probability that the new one will come with a (recent?) game too like Horizon Zero Dawn etc.

Hold out for a deal on a new one is my advice. I picked up a new model glacier white PS4 with an extra dual shock controller (gold) and physical copy of horizon zero dawn for £190 a week ago from Argos. Selling the controller and game would make the console around £120 with 12 months guarantee. There will be a similar deal around the corner if you can hang on a bit.
Edited by: "drubbsy" 13th Mar

Check out the controller, see if it's in good condition. 40 quid if you need to replace it

Tesco Outlet have refurb for £189, 12 months warranty, 174 sold.
ebay.co.uk/itm…b30
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions