Groups

Worth buying iPhone 6 now or wait until January sales?

Missed excellent Black Friday deals (eg Carphone Warehouse dropped £200 of upfront charge on one deal)

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

Original Poster

AStonedRaichu

Unlimited Calls / Texts 4GB double speed 4G £38.99 a monthGet Carphone … Unlimited Calls / Texts 4GB double speed 4G £38.99 a monthGet Carphone Warehouse to price match it and they will send you a cheque for £38.99 making the total cost £896.77£42 Cashback here£854.77 with good monthly allowances

Thanks for quick response!

Confused though, I buy from mobile phones direct to get cashback but get CPW tro pricematch?

R6Nick

Thanks for quick response!Confused though, I buy from mobile phones … Thanks for quick response!Confused though, I buy from mobile phones direct to get cashback but get CPW tro pricematch?

Oops! sorry, Basically ring carphone warehouse or go in store and show the deal from mobile phones direct, they will price match the £42 cashback too. so basically they will send a cheque matching the cashback and send a cheque for 1 months free line rental
    Edited by: "AStonedRaichu" 29th Dec 2015

It's a good deal even without the price match as there is no upfront so if CPW don't wanna price match it then I would consider just going with mobile phones direct tbh.

My friend got this same plan price matched, when I tried they refused, depends on the salesman

Original Poster

Brilliant, thank you.

I would rather buy from the high street too so that's ideal.

So you don't think there will be any better deals in a few days?

I'm still confused sorry, I get the price match for the cashback but whats the £38.99 for?

Think that's 16gb too, gonna get 64gb.

R6Nick

Brilliant, thank you.I would rather buy from the high street too so … Brilliant, thank you.I would rather buy from the high street too so that's ideal.So you don't think there will be any better deals in a few days?I'm still confused sorry, I get the price match for the cashback but whats the £38.99 for?Think that's 16gb too, gonna get 64gb.

They price match AND give you a cheque for the first months line rental as part of there price match policy

hang on.let me just check my crystal ball......

Original Poster

adamsa29

hang on.let me just check my crystal ball......

Get up on the wrong side of bed today?

Its pretty obvious no one will know in advance of the deals so I wasn't searching for Mystic Meg. I was just putting my thoughts out there as someone may have knowledge of previous Jan 2014 offers on iphones, and may hope for something similar this time round

Edited by: "R6Nick" 29th Dec 2015
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz45
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?613
      3. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827

See more discussions