Worth it?

The Griffin iTrip.

griffintechnology.com/pro…ip/

Availble at Halfords

halfords.com/web…635

Has anyone got 1? Worth it?

Anyone know of a cheaper place to buy 1?

12 Comments

i had one of these for my old car, definately worth buying, but available from ebay for much, much cheaper.

Original Poster

Im after that exact model - cheapest i can see on ebay is £34

can you link me cheaper.

Needs to work with ipod touch

Original Poster

Can you haggle in Halfords?

Im after 2 both priced £34.99 - Total £69.98

Could i maybe try and get both for £60?

Thanks

vengod;7516513

Can you haggle in Halfords?

Lol, I doubt it:-D

vengod;7516513

Can you haggle in Halfords?Im after 2 both priced £34.99 - Total … Can you haggle in Halfords?Im after 2 both priced £34.99 - Total £69.98Could i maybe try and get both for £60?Thanks

lol

not a chance,you need to spend about 2k before they think about discounting you are spending less than £70

boothy;7516550

lolnot a chance,you need to spend about 2k before they think about … lolnot a chance,you need to spend about 2k before they think about discounting you are spending less than £70

unless of course you know someone who works there...or knows someone who knows someone who works there :-D

Original Poster

Oh well.

Good bit of kit the itrip. Sure I only paid half that though - granted this was a few years back. I foolishly left mine in my old car when I traded it in for a car that had an mp3 connector - have since sold that car and am now back to needing one again :roll:

Is this the same one that is for sale at Dixons for £34.99? A few weeks ago this was £29.99 I think.

Banned

I had an iTrip ages ago, and also a RoadTrip. Both were very good for what they did.

I also bought an Harmann Kardon Drive + Play, but never got round to installing it. They are meant to be excellent pieces of kit, but require a fair bit of install.

Original Poster

so yo reckon i should get an iTip rather than a cheaper knockoff version?

Also:

iTrip or Roadtrip?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77
    3. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213601

See more discussions