Groups

Worth it ? Assassins creed and COD4?

Is it worth going out to buy these games? what are people's thoughts on these. Cheers

16 Comments

maybe wrong section :whistling:

Banned

m00nie

maybe wrong section :whistling:

d'ya think:whistling:

Yeah - wrong section....

COD4 is a great game and worth getting - haven't got Assassins, so can't say...

i want both ^^ but my friend rented creed the other day and said it was terrible
    cod 4 is the **** tho.

cod 4 is incredible well worth it
    I've played abit of assassins creed and that looks ace too!

Would say get cod 4 first though

Original Poster

ok thanks, anyone else?

I played COD4 and its very good and all the reviews suggests its the same for AC too. But apparantly AC gets very repetitive in the 2nd half of the game.

COD4 is much better then AC.
    COD is great fun,
    AC is very repetitive you have to do the same thing to lead up to the kill every time.I wouldn't get AC

COD 4 is superb !.Online & single player are top class.One of the best 360 games for sure.:thumbsup:

COD does have a short single player(still great tho),Multiplayer is what makes it even more great

If you plan to play online then get COD4 and forget AC.

Original Poster

cheers guys

Nah found assassins creed really boring to play

Cod4 is now officialy my favourite game ever and multiplayer is fantastic

Get cod4 dont get assassins creed you will be sorry

cod 4 is the best game out

Banned

Both great games but I would rent AC as you can complete it in a couple of days and has no replay value whatsoever.

csiman

Both great games but I would rent AC as you can complete it in a couple … Both great games but I would rent AC as you can complete it in a couple of days and has no replay value whatsoever.

Overated game imo

Rather play prince of persia
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764209
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions