Worth returning foods when seen on Food Standards Agency website?

Posted 1st MarEdited by:"noddle36"
Does anybody ever check and return foods when found at Food Standards Agency website? Or are they going over the top?

food.gov.uk/
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Thanks for the heads-up
We should, but we don't
Retailers are made aware of the batch numbers. And posters put up instore.

they can refuse a refund, if you try bringing back an item where batch number is not infected.
The managers of these web sites , on good pay, would be very embarrassed to publish a site visitor number.
Never bother too much hassle to take it back to store, queue up at customer service , explain to multiple assistants the issue , wait while they check , just to get a refund for the amount paid .
No but I always check the food hygiene rating before I eat anymore even if Its a big chain, I don't mind Plastic and Metal in my Food but I don't want Food Poisoning from a Dodgey Takeaway/KFC

I had food poisoning once, it lasted days, it was hell, it wasn't really food related more to do with poor hygiene/accident of my own adoing

The app has saved me once, I was going to go into a place but I checked Food hygiene, it had a 0, rats poop, dead mice, unhygienic

Couple months later It got shut down after not improving
Edited by: "Norseg" 2nd Mar
splender01/03/2020 11:54

The managers of these web sites , on good pay, would be very embarrassed …The managers of these web sites , on good pay, would be very embarrassed to publish a site visitor number.

What does this mean? I'm sure the number is in the millions since it's a government website
The website has literally saved me and a friend from food poisoning when we was about to enter a place with zero stars what was about to be shut down for such poor hygiene, I felt sick thinking about it

Lifesaver literally lol, well maybe I wouldn't have got food poisoning but I wouldn't take my chances, friend thought I was being silly well turns out I wasnt
Edited by: "Norseg" 2nd Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants