Worth selling my Gamecube games?

Found 15th Jun 2009
Got a few old Gamecube games that I don't need now..
Legend of Zelda the Windwaker Limited Edition 2 disc, mint condition with booklets.
The Urbz : Sims in the City. Sealed, don't even know why I bought it.
Pokemon Colosseum, mint condition with booklets and stars. A present but not really my kind of thing.
Any idea of how much these are worth?
Cheers
John

9 Comments

best bet is to look on ebay or drop into your local CEX. In fact, quick look on cex gives:

Zelda - The Wind Waker (With Bonus Disc)

We sell for : £14.00
We buy for : £2.00
Give exchange : £4.00

Urbz - Sims in the City

We sell for : £4.00
We buy for : £0.80
Give exchange : £1.30

Pokemon Colosseum

We sell for : £8.00
We buy for : £4.00
Give exchange : £6.00

Original Poster

Thanks for the info..

i think i seen the zelda game go for a few quid more than i thought it would on ebay. some still sell for quite good money like mario kart double dash.

vinylandtrinkets;5497597

id be interested in pokemon game how much would you like for it? you … id be interested in pokemon game how much would you like for it? you would need to start a fs thread to sell it to me..lol

but to do that the op would have to get this thread locked by a mod using the report button to the left then wait a full 7 days before relisting on fs/ft.:thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

Remember if you are selling them here you have to get this thread locked and then wait 7 days to list them.

Original Poster

The trade in prices at CEX seem very random? They sell some of the GC games for the same price but there can be up to £5 difference in trade in amounts.

Syzable;5497611

Remember if you are selling them here you have to get this thread locked … Remember if you are selling them here you have to get this thread locked and then wait 7 days to list them.

but this isn't a FS/FT thread???

Sloth/Mod

SunTzu;5497620

but this isn't a FS/FT thread???

Rules now state threads in Misc asking how much etc count as it's drumming up interest.

Original Poster

I didn't think this was a FS/FT thread? Anyway It's probably less hassle to EBay than sell on here.
I was just after some opinions.
thanks for taking the time to reply...
Post a comment
@
    Text