Worth selling my Gamecube games?

Found 15th Jun 2009
Got a few old Gamecube games that I don't need now..
Legend of Zelda the Windwaker Limited Edition 2 disc, mint condition with booklets.
The Urbz : Sims in the City. Sealed, don't even know why I bought it.
Pokemon Colosseum, mint condition with booklets and stars. A present but not really my kind of thing.
Any idea of how much these are worth?
Cheers
John
Community Updates
9 Comments
best bet is to look on ebay or drop into your local CEX. In fact, quick look on cex gives:

Zelda - The Wind Waker (With Bonus Disc)

We sell for : £14.00
We buy for : £2.00
Give exchange : £4.00

Urbz - Sims in the City

We sell for : £4.00
We buy for : £0.80
Give exchange : £1.30

Pokemon Colosseum

We sell for : £8.00
We buy for : £4.00
Give exchange : £6.00
Thanks for the info..
i think i seen the zelda game go for a few quid more than i thought it would on ebay. some still sell for quite good money like mario kart double dash.
vinylandtrinkets;5497597

id be interested in pokemon game how much would you like for it? you … id be interested in pokemon game how much would you like for it? you would need to start a fs thread to sell it to me..lol

but to do that the op would have to get this thread locked by a mod using the report button to the left then wait a full 7 days before relisting on fs/ft.:thumbsup:
Remember if you are selling them here you have to get this thread locked and then wait 7 days to list them.
The trade in prices at CEX seem very random? They sell some of the GC games for the same price but there can be up to £5 difference in trade in amounts.
Syzable;5497611

Remember if you are selling them here you have to get this thread locked … Remember if you are selling them here you have to get this thread locked and then wait 7 days to list them.

but this isn't a FS/FT thread???
SunTzu;5497620

but this isn't a FS/FT thread???

Rules now state threads in Misc asking how much etc count as it's drumming up interest.
I didn't think this was a FS/FT thread? Anyway It's probably less hassle to EBay than sell on here.
I was just after some opinions.
thanks for taking the time to reply...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions