Groups

Worth selling on ebay in this Final week before xmas

Worth selling on ebay in this Final week before xmas
    Just wondering what anyone who sells on ebay thinks?

16 Comments

Just be careful of slow postage if you are doing it before xmas

Posted something today first class, be more worried about the fees.

i just saw on ebay its free listing weekend ? but i though it was free to list anyway all my 99p starting things are free x

Original Poster

was gonna ofer in my auction special delivery for anyone who deffo wants before xmas?

Original Poster

mostwanteddirect;7189374

i just saw on ebay its free listing weekend ? but i though it was free to … i just saw on ebay its free listing weekend ? but i though it was free to list anyway all my 99p starting things are free x

i thought that was last week?

Original Poster

oops double post

Banned

its 2 weeks till xmas!

Original Poster

csiman;7189397

its 2 weeks till xmas!

Yep but final postage week really?

Banned

EmilaAndBentley;7189407

true enough :thumbsup:

EmilaAndBentley;7189407

previous years i have sold day before xmas eve-once it was a kids bike going to n ireland and got there. Wel worth it if you can use a courier:thumbsup: lots of last minute business:)

its well worth selling, do a short listing or buy it now and offer special delivery as an option for people who are worried about the post

Original Poster

plumberman01;7189473

previous years i have sold day before xmas eve-once it was a kids bike … previous years i have sold day before xmas eve-once it was a kids bike going to n ireland and got there. Wel worth it if you can use a courier:thumbsup: lots of last minute business:)

ooo that makes me wanna list more just out curiosity is it last minute new gifts for people or just everything in general?

Original Poster

if i list tonight/tomorrow how many days should i put items on for?

Original Poster

???????

i have been isting on 3 day auctions i am still getting loads od watchers and a good price at the end of the auction x

EmilaAndBentley;7189567

ooo that makes me wanna list more just out curiosity is it last minute … ooo that makes me wanna list more just out curiosity is it last minute new gifts for people or just everything in general?

it was gifts i sold-kids toys, jewelery boxes etc....dont have to be new but as new stuff. I got shoes on now and theyre selling

I put buy it now fo some items or short auctions-i just sold a nds on a one day and it went beyond expectations. Well worth a try:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492109
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions