Worx battery charge time?

Found 4th Jan
I’ve just bought a worx drill set from Homebase for 75pounds. Unfortunately missed the extra 15% I could of had if I bought it before new year.

So my question.. I’ve had a look at a few reviews and found out the charge time is 3.5 hours on a review.

Is this correct? And if it is surely it’s better to have a drill with quicker charge time? I’m considering returning it for this reason
Community Updates
AskElectronics
3 Comments
They sell both slow (3-5 hours, dependant on battery capacity) and fast chargers (1hour, dependant on battery capacity).

genuine slow charger

genuine fast charger

The WORX rotary hammer I bought 2 years ago actually came with the fast charger in the box.

You could just buy a 2nd battery, so that you can continue to work while the 1st battery charges.

I use one of these generics for £19 delivered. If you have a Screwfix nearby you can also go in-store and take a look at this Erbauer branded fast charger for £20 that should work with any of the 20V WORX Powershare products. The cheap Erbauer batteries that Screwfix sells should also work with your drill.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 4th Jan
I bought the drill set driver and drill plus two battery’s but it has a slow charger.. I think it should be okay with two battery’s.. and then I can alway buy something with the fast charger in future I just didn’t realise there was a fast charger available.
Don't forget to register the purchase on their website for the 3 years warranty. linky
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions