Wot have I gone and done??!!

12 replies
Found 26th Mar 2009
I have a facebook account but never use it as just can't see the point really. But a m8 told me last night that she'd bought me:? ???
Anyway, works out there's some game thing called 'owned' on FB where people buy ur pics. So I sighned up last night for fun but am now wondering it's something for wierdo's lol
Anyone else done it, is it dodgy or just a bit of fun??

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
12 Comments

you weirdo, lol.

i did it for about a day untill some weird looking woman bought me so i got rid of it quick lol

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4742284

I did and was worth millions thought it was really good at first. Then I … I did and was worth millions thought it was really good at first. Then I realised pervs from around the world brought your owned pics, just to perv so i deleted it and did not feel so popular lol:oops:

kassy2005;4742338

i did it for about a day untill some weird looking woman bought me so i … i did it for about a day untill some weird looking woman bought me so i got rid of it quick lol

Yh this is wot I'm thinking now, it's ok if it's ur mates or wotever but it feels like some kinda meat market:roll:

wickedteen;4742288

you weirdo, lol.

Owned just another pointless Facebook app. Hows u anyway Hannah?

Original Poster

Sc0ward;4742421

Owned just another pointless Facebook app. Hows u anyway Hannah?

hey stranger, am good thanks and u?

Banned

Noooooooo it's fun, a great way to chat with new people u wldn't normally meet

Original Poster

Gothy Vamp;4849196

Noooooooo it's fun, a great way to chat with new people u wldn't normally … Noooooooo it's fun, a great way to chat with new people u wldn't normally meet

Oh really?? tell me more:whistling:

Banned

hannah19790;4849299

Oh really?? tell me more:whistling:

Lol wellllllll........it only works if people buy u and if u talk to them via the message thingummy.

Original Poster

Gothy Vamp;4849319

Lol wellllllll........it only works if people buy u and if u talk to … Lol wellllllll........it only works if people buy u and if u talk to them via the message thingummy.

See, that's where I think I'm going wrong :lol:

hannah19790;4849333

See, that's where I think I'm going wrong :lol:

I had that but then you get some person leaving messages saying "mwahahahah you are mine now"!!!

A bit freaky imo

Original Poster

fireheaven;4849365

I had that but then you get some person leaving messages saying … I had that but then you get some person leaving messages saying "mwahahahah you are mine now"!!!A bit freaky imo

Mmm yh, that does sound a bit freaky lol

Banned

hannah19790;4849385

Mmm yh, that does sound a bit freaky lol

Lol a little freaky just adds excitement to it :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions