Groups

wots going on??

i just got an email for a panasonic 50inch tv, i went to view it and i got this message:

hocka, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

why is this? what privileges? is this right? ive noticed sometimes when i get emails, i click and it says page not found on this site - are the best deals kept a secret?

9 Comments

hocka

i just got an email for a panasonic 50inch tv, i went to view it and i … i just got an email for a panasonic 50inch tv, i went to view it and i got this message:hocka, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.why is this? what privileges? is this right? ive noticed sometimes when i get emails, i click and it says page not found on this site - are the best deals kept a secret?

Its only cos the deal has been deleted so you can't post on the thread anymore ;-)

Probably a dodgy looking deal or duplicate that has been removed to mods only forum/ and or deleted - nothing to worry about

2-0:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanx for that - thought it was cos im still a newbie!!!

hocka

are the best deals kept a secret?

:giggle:

hocka

thanx for that - thought it was cos im still a newbie!!!

Nope, anyone can view all of the deals and discounts and conversation on our website. That's what makes it all so great.

Original Poster

thanks again x

It was a duplicate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927341
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767213
      3. love affairs45
      4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983130

See more discussions