wots on the menu for next xmas then ?

just wondering wot we are going to be eating next crimbo?we could stock pile turkey burgers ,turkey steaks, bernard mathews beutiful turkeys HAHAHA and incidently who is going to be saving with "parks" :giggle:

11 Comments

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
To be honest I hadn't realised Bernard Matthews imported birds I thought they were British produce, so wont be buying now anyway. I always try to buy produce from sources which are as local as possible, but always try to by British at least. Will be checking out what I buy more thoroughly from now on.

I bet all those saving schemes have felt the 'Park' incident

I am vegan, so no bird flu for me

I am surprised that park havent upped the amount of ads they show actually, they must have lost a lot of customers this year

Jeannie__B

I bet all those saving schemes have felt the 'Park' incident

It was farepak (Spelling is wrong I know) that went under wasnt it, not park....

Banned

what about beans on toast :giggle:

Cottage cheese for a change I think.

kelly_o_fanatic

It was farepak (Spelling is wrong I know) that went under wasnt it, not … It was farepak (Spelling is wrong I know) that went under wasnt it, not park....

No thats the correct spelling:thumbsup:

MBeeching

Cottage cheese for a change I think.

ewww yukkk

Banned

cut out the middle man and how about a can of slim fast all round ?:whistling:

dog_cop

cut out the middle man and how about a can of slim fast all round … cut out the middle man and how about a can of slim fast all round ?:whistling:

even better to aide the alcohol, skip the food!

Banned

or on second thoughts as there is mention of alcohol... a pot noodle for later instead of the cold H5N1:whistling:

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

It was farepak (Spelling is wrong I know) that went under wasnt it, not … It was farepak (Spelling is wrong I know) that went under wasnt it, not park....

yeah farepack was the company that went under but "parks"r advertising the now .Do u honestly think folk is going to be that gullible to save with them ! I think not i would rather know where my money is sitting ,thats if i had any spare in the first place .lol:santa:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One for the mathmaticians2746
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927380
    3. word association Game74044578
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767438

See more discussions