Groups

wots the best treatment for a very large mouth ulcer on the roof of my mouth ?????

wots the best treatment for an ulcer on the roof of my mouth ??? have been using bonjela but not helping much:-(

15 Comments

Salt! Wet your finger then stick it in some salt then pop it on! And drink lots of water cuz ulcers can be caused by dehydration

Oh and don't get too worried about it cuz they can also be caused by stress... :lol:

Banned

Is it and ulcer or a burn from hot food?

Gargle salt water.

I wouldn't advise salt directly on it as it can make it worse. Dissolve a bit in water first.

There's also a rude solution but I guess that may have caused it int first place???!!!!

Banned

currychops

There's also a rude solution but I guess that may have caused it int … There's also a rude solution but I guess that may have caused it int first place???!!!!

I was waiting for that and up you popped:?

mstiny

wots the best treatment for an ulcer on the roof of my mouth ??? :-(

Ask your chemist about Liquid Anbesol (google for immediate info)

Extremely effective and a good product to keep in the house.

Hope that helps.

Midge

Prissymiss

I was waiting for that and up you popped:?

I'm always popping up!!!

Original Poster

Prissymiss

Is it and ulcer or a burn from hot food?Gargle salt water.I wouldn't … Is it and ulcer or a burn from hot food?Gargle salt water.I wouldn't advise salt directly on it as it can make it worse. Dissolve a bit in water first.

dont remember burning it with hot food just woke up with it 2 days ago and its so sore !!!!

Banned

currychops

I'm always popping up!!!

How is the new found love???

Adcortyl in Orabase

Banned

mstiny

dont remember burning it with hot food just woke up with it 2 days ago … dont remember burning it with hot food just woke up with it 2 days ago and its so sore !!!!

Had you had much to drink the night before??

Prissymiss

How is the new found love???

cloud nine babe...walking ont water is a lunchtime passtime and ..well you know all about it priss...just so awful when it falls to pieces!!!

Banned

currychops

cloud nine babe...walking ont water is a lunchtime passtime and ..well … cloud nine babe...walking ont water is a lunchtime passtime and ..well you know all about it priss...just so awful when it falls to pieces!!!

Sort of, cant say I've really felt like that. I'm usually the one that shatters it.

Good luck to you though and long may it last.

I did get whistled at by a very good looking young man painting the house over the road today. That was nice.:thumbsup:

Prissymiss

I wouldn't advise salt directly on it as it can make it worse. Dissolve a … I wouldn't advise salt directly on it as it can make it worse. Dissolve a bit in water first.

I always pop a bit of salt on them if I get them... It takes the pain away and makes them go right down

bonjela never helps me get something called Adcortyl in Orabase for Mouth Ulcers, got it from local chemist always help me!

Hope this helpa
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller88
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1827
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2495
      4. Cat Chat77735

See more discussions