Groups

Woud you buy one of these..

Or do you need one?

The better marriage blanket.

Introducing the World's First and Only Flatulence-Odor Eliminating Blanket, this blanket claims to get rid of those nasty smells created by your partner in bed.

bettermarriageblanket.com/ind…tml

16 Comments

lol..

surely that's a joke?!

Funny :lol:

I think my other half's farts will even penetrate this blanket - they're lethal!!!!

Original Poster

it's supposed to be genuine!

put me down for one.

[CENTER]http://scienceblogs.com/retrospectacle/lolcat%20hard%20problem.JPG[/CENTER]

my friends are getting married next month . . . . . not sure how this would go down as a gift!!!!!

A superb wedding gift. Better than a toaster even!

Where's the fun in that?! would make playing burglars booring lol

for anyone who dosen't know how to play burglars....
    Let one go (so to speak) then whisper to your partner 'shush, did you hear that? it's burglars quick hide under the covers'

Original Poster

dmissy13;2048516

Where's the fun in that?! would make playing burglars booring lolfor … Where's the fun in that?! would make playing burglars booring lolfor anyone who dosen't know how to play burglars....Let one go (so to speak) then whisper to your partner 'shush, did you hear that? it's burglars quick hide under the covers'

:lol::lol: i'll have to try that

Had one of these and burnt a hole right through it:oops: My OH says she doesnt need an alarm clock as its guaranteed every morning bang on seven I will roll over and let an almighty rip out! (according to her anyway:whistling:)

may have to get one of these it could save my marriage LOL

Playing Burglars?

have you tried Rodeo Sex?

It's where you get on top then, about half way through, you shout out a name that ISN'T the name of your partner.

Then you see just how long you can hang on.

imagine getting that how insulting:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      2. Box Nation44
      3. iPhone x66
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?11

See more discussions