Groups

Would any body like my zavvi

vouchers from the days of xmas comp.. i wont use them x I have 2 £2.50 ones so will give to 2 different people x would rather go to a regular member who will use them x

24 Comments

I may as well give mine away too. I have 1 voucher but will choose at random in the next 30 minutes to give people a chance.

yes please

yes please

yes please

Original Poster

lufc246;7345113

yes please

I will pm you one now.. so have 1 left anyone else ?

Original Poster

choc1969;7345119

yes please

Will pm you now

masterruckus;7345120

yes please

im sure 2nnd poster will giove you theirs

http://www.dam7.com/Myspace-Glitter-Graphics/Animals/images/myspace-glitter-graphics-animals-Please_1.gif

Hi

I would be grateful for one .

Thanks for sharing guys.

Original Poster

All gone now sorry moo x

Tinkytayls;7345156

All gone now sorry moo x

nay mind :thumbsup: *note to self, speed up the begging and cut the glitter* :-D

michelleleemoo;7345169

nay mind :thumbsup: *note to self, speed up the begging and cut the … nay mind :thumbsup: *note to self, speed up the begging and cut the glitter* :-D

just beg a little babes........:whistling:

michelle- hate to think of you being disappointed-would you like one of mine?

Well mine is still available just thought I would give people a chance as not everyone can see thread right away.

choc1969;7345220

just beg a little babes........:whistling:

cant, knees are already sore :whistling:

kt21;7345226

michelle- hate to think of you being disappointed-would you like one of … michelle- hate to think of you being disappointed-would you like one of mine?

I would love to be a devious cow and say yes but someone has just pm'd me one and I wouldn't feel right taking yours too but thank you very much for the offer, very kind :thumbsup:

ryouga: I would be grateful for a code, but yes...perhaps wait a while until people see it.

Thank you very much

I'd like one if anyone has any left

thanks

Banned

I'd love to have your zavvi....

Euphemism yes?

http://orkutluv.com/images/Thank%20You%20%2880%29.gif

If there are any spare i would be grateful peeps ................. thanks ....

How are people getting these vouchers???

vibeone;7345363

I'd love to have your zavvi....Euphemism yes?

dirty little boy

ryouga;7345230

Well mine is still available just thought I would give people a chance as … Well mine is still available just thought I would give people a chance as not everyone can see thread right away.

if its stil available i would be greatful if you could give it me thanks

May as well give it to masterruckus now since most people who have asked for one have been pm'd codes from other people.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions