Would any of you pay this for a mobile phone?

Banned 17 replies
16 Comments

Maybe i would pay that for a mobile ...........................HOME lol

Defo not, You'd have to be a total fashion freak to buy one, Even if they were £10 I wouldn't buy one for personal use.

Banned

that isnt as bad as the phones you see in certain Jewellers

Im Not A Fashion Follower And Think They Who Are Totaly Devoted To It Are Shallow And Daft And Just Follow The Carrot

raptorcigs;3200456

Im Not A Fashion Follower And Think They Who Are Totaly Devoted To It Are … Im Not A Fashion Follower And Think They Who Are Totaly Devoted To It Are Shallow And Daft And Just Follow The Carrot

haha u get owned! no longer caps for raptor!

Original Poster Banned

Deal4Me;3200521

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/6433439/-/Product.html?searchstring=nokia+carbon&searchsource=0

the one i posted is actually meant to be in the sale!! lol :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Think I have found one I wouldnt mind having, if only it was a little cheaper......

play.com/Mob…tml

crikey no.. all my phones are always under 100.. usually v much under 100 lol.
infact, ive only actually bought two that were about 80.

I think theres better things to buy.

Banned

n96 is 599

jellybaby22;3200675

i dont spend that much on a mobile phone...ever.....usually because I end … i dont spend that much on a mobile phone...ever.....usually because I end up breaking them.....I only look for one thing in a phone..it has to be pink..:oops:

my last 3 have had a pink theme :giggle:

Banned

MissRoo;3200622

crikey no.. all my phones are always under 100.. usually v much under 100 … crikey no.. all my phones are always under 100.. usually v much under 100 lol. infact, ive only actually bought two that were about 80.I think theres better things to buy.

I get my bf's cast off's :-D

I cringe when i spend £30 on a new handset

Banned

dandoc2;3200986

I cringe when i spend £30 on a new handset

If i have £30 in my purse, i think i have won the lottery :roll:

DLM;3200972

I get my bf's cast off's :-D

oh i used to get cast off, one of them being my bf's... but im v careful with my phone and keep em for ages. my last one (before recent one) was only £30.. bargain.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769592
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…33
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions