Groups

would any one get frozen when they die?

so u could come back if they get the technology to bring u back to life?

26 Comments

Cryonics, if I had the money I think I would!

nope cos everyone I know and love would be dead....

Depends If You Die At The North Pole Or In A Freezer At Iceland

Hell ye.

Seen it on futurama so def gonna happen :w00t:

yes

Banned

No.

Not unless they also have a process to reverse age.

no im looking forward to the rest.

Original Poster

i dont think i would you could come back to a world like something from a film
    like planet of the apes lol

By the time they can do that the world is gonna be real crap:thinking: not for me:thumbsup:

def not. dont be cruel to ur body.

Have you seen how fish fingers look with freezer burn! not for me.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6649771

You're question makes no sense, if I died and was frozen then I couldn't … You're question makes no sense, if I died and was frozen then I couldn't come back and see what it's like in the future, that would only work if I was frozen before I died.

no people actually do get frozen when there dead in the hope in the future they will have the technology to bring u back to life

No. chances are by the time they have found a way to bring me back to life, all my loved ones will be dead!

Its usually done at the point of death to maximise the chances of you being brought back to life. They drain your blood and then pump you full of a chemical to stop the freezing process doing to much damage to your cells.

gemmar26;6649901

No. chances are by the time they have found a way to bring me back to … No. chances are by the time they have found a way to bring me back to life, all my loved ones will be dead!

I agree

no i would'nt want to live forever as it's a very long time

I don't wanna die

no to frozen. stoopid theory. aint no-one gonna be bought 'back' to life. quote me on it:whistling:

During my teenage years I always thought it was good idea, and that I would like to do it. But I am not so sure anymore. If I was going to do it I would have to get my whole body frozen or not do it all. I don't understand people who only get their head frozen. Even Ifthey could bring you back what are you gonna do with just your head.

gemmar26;6649901

No. chances are by the time they have found a way to bring me back to … No. chances are by the time they have found a way to bring me back to life, all my loved ones will be dead!

pay for your loved ones to be frozen too you cheapskate

tamoil;6652876

During my teenage years I always thought it was good idea, and that I … During my teenage years I always thought it was good idea, and that I would like to do it. But I am not so sure anymore. If I was going to do it I would have to get my whole body frozen or not do it all. I don't understand people who only get their head frozen. Even Ifthey could bring you back what are you gonna do with just your head.

Defrost it and stick it on a realy fit body of course

Banned

yes i would

Original Poster

hassony;6652900

pay for your loved ones to be frozen too you cheapskate

lol

depends how you died... don't think I would want to come back if I burned to death or got squeashed or something...

angelwithdirtyw;6653418

depends how you died... don't think I would want to come back if I burned … depends how you died... don't think I would want to come back if I burned to death or got squeashed or something...

Good point :thumbsup:

i would have my shoulder done
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions