Would anyone be able to get this cheap kids laptop from argos and post it to me?

Banned
Hi, i need this kids laptop by friday: argos.co.uk/sta…htm

No STOCK in the whole of London. So would anyone be able to buy it and send it, i will cover the cost of p&p. Thanks.

14 Comments

No stock in my neck of the woods either - sorry

I have just reserved the last one in my area, how do you want to go about it?

Original Poster Banned

Xb0xGuru thanks for checking , i know it's wasting other people's time, but this is supposed to be a good laptop (better than the ones that are around the £25 mark)

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;4730203

I have just reserved the last one in my area, how do you want to go about … I have just reserved the last one in my area, how do you want to go about it?

thanks, pm me your paypal address and how much you think it will cost to send it. Thanks.

askfareed;4730213

Xb0xGuru thanks for checking , i know it's wasting other people's time, … Xb0xGuru thanks for checking , i know it's wasting other people's time, but this is supposed to be a good laptop (better than the ones that are around the £25 mark)

No problem - TBH It's what I feel this website should be used more for :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Xb0xGuru;4730265

No problem - TBH It's what I feel this website should be used more for … No problem - TBH It's what I feel this website should be used more for :thumbsup:

That would be great, if we could all help each other out, especially on those sainsbury's deals! Unfortunately there are a lot of people on this forum who would rather sell those things and make a profit, rather then send it and waste their time, without getting nothing in return. However because of members like u 2, hotukdeals doesn't have a reputation for it being full of those kind of people.

askfareed;4730293

That would be great, if we could all help each other out, especially on … That would be great, if we could all help each other out, especially on those sainsbury's deals! Unfortunately there are a lot of people on this forum who would rather sell those things and make a profit, rather then send it and waste their time, without getting nothing in return. However because of members like u 2, hotukdeals doesn't have a reputation for it being full of those kind of people.

I've had a couple of extremely kind people pop into Sainsburys (we don't have one for miles!) and get a deal or two, which I've been only too grateful for. I have seen it too many times where items purchased from deals have been resold at a profit on here, even when it's blatently against the rules.

Still, looks as if you've gotten someone to help you - I hope all goes well and you get on time :thumbsup:

Xb0xGuru;4730382

I've had a couple of extremely kind people pop into Sainsburys (we don't … I've had a couple of extremely kind people pop into Sainsburys (we don't have one for miles!) and get a deal or two, which I've been only too grateful for. I have seen it too many times where items purchased from deals have been resold at a profit on here, even when it's blatently against the rules.Still, looks as if you've gotten someone to help you - I hope all goes well and you get on time :thumbsup:

No pressure then ;-) I guess Ive just had my favour cherry popped

I offered a bloke on my books that I had used for my a levels for free (cost about £40) and he complained about the price of the postage LOL

gemmyw;4730405

I offered a bloke on my books that I had used for my a levels for free … I offered a bloke on my books that I had used for my a levels for free (cost about £40) and he complained about the price of the postage LOL

:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

gemmyw;4730405

I offered a bloke on my books that I had used for my a levels for free … I offered a bloke on my books that I had used for my a levels for free (cost about £40) and he complained about the price of the postage LOL

lol! dont worry michelleleemoo, i aint gonna complain!

You sorted now?

4lyons09;4731967

You sorted now?

Just sent it so they are

Ahh good, would have offered if not
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions