EXPIRED

Would anyone be interested in buying some girls Summer clothes, ages 5-7 years? Also boys clothes age 2-3?

Want to have a clearout, just wondering if there are any potential buyers before I spend hours sorting out the stuff and photos and everything!

Mostly NEXT and ADAMS

8 Comments

Banned

i would be interested in the girls stuff x

Jumpingphil;5377930

I might have got it all wrong but something is niggling away at the back … I might have got it all wrong but something is niggling away at the back of my head.

Is it a monkey? :-D

Banned

Jumpingphil;5377930

I think you need to be careful now.Isn't there a new rule that goes … I think you need to be careful now.Isn't there a new rule that goes something along the lines of...if you ask a question about peeps wanting to buy your stuff, even though you don't list it for sale, you now have to wait 7 days before you can list it.Please check with a mod 'cos I wouldn't want to see you getting "told off" on here. :thumbsup:I might have got it all wrong but something is niggling away at the back of my head.

yes your right, any thread seen as promoting your stuff before a sale needs to be lcoked and wait 7 days, even though you havent listed anything specific it will probs still be seen as gaging interest before your sale

Original Poster

Oh no, really? Was just trying t save myself a few hours unnecessary work!
Thanks for telling me - I have already been in trouble twice on the FS forum :oops:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;5380447

You might be OK 'cos you haven't actually listed anything or put any … You might be OK 'cos you haven't actually listed anything or put any pictures up.Use the "contact us" button at bottom of page and ask. :thumbsup:

No, I explained the situation and was simply told to 'report the thread for closure and wait 7 days' - this website get on my nerves sometimes :roll:

I may be interested in the girls clothes when/if you list xxx

Banned

Mrs.Z;5380494

No, I explained the situation and was simply told to 'report the thread … No, I explained the situation and was simply told to 'report the thread for closure and wait 7 days' - this website get on my nerves sometimes :roll:

there is good reaosn why this happens :thumbsup:

Banned

Thread closed, thanks for letting us know.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381
  2. Any PS4 News Here29213601
  3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports812
  4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917252

See more discussions