Groups

would anyone be interested in furreal stuff

hi i know i wont be able to list for another 7days now i have done this but i would rather know before i put them on here.

i have furreal biscuit and furreal butterscotch pony my daughter doesnt bother with these anymore so the idea would be to sell so she can get herself some toys that she does want. now my question is would they sell on here,would there be anyone willing to pick up from near manchester and also what price do you think i would get on here.

thanks for your help claire.x

7 Comments

I thought it said FUNERAL stuff.
    I must get new glasses.:)

Original Poster

susanemily;6885087

I thought it said FUNERAL stuff.I must get new glasses.:)

lol.

susanemily;6885087

I thought it said FUNERAL stuff.I must get new glasses.:)

omg so did I lol lol :roll:

susanemily;6885087

I thought it said FUNERAL stuff.

Your not the only one :-D

OP you should get a sale on here for biscuit and the pony it could be in your favour to get a box and offer postage, we have biscuit and it could easily fit into a box don't know about a price just go by ebay completed item and base around this hope this helps you.

Original Poster

waterloo;6885161

Your not the only one :-D OP you should get a sale on here for biscuit … Your not the only one :-D OP you should get a sale on here for biscuit and the pony it could be in your favour to get a box and offer postage, we have biscuit and it could easily fit into a box don't know about a price just go by ebay completed item and base around this hope this helps you.

ok thanks.

i would be very interested in the dog but would have to be posted

pinkkitty2007;6885463

i would be very interested in the dog but would have to be posted

They you go get a box and its sold :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532116
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions